+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
There is a wonderful news its PPR Alhamdolilah

As everyone knows me here that my spouse was refusing again and again even after Judicial Review Settlement. I tried for myself in a college certificate . got offer letter with Dualingo 105 score, NO ielts,

applied on 18 Sep from pakistan NON SDS as i am dubai resident

refusal came on 27 Sep

reason of refusal ties outside country of citizenship or habitual residence

Same day reconsideration and same day pursued Judicial Review in federal court

file reopened in 4 days after reconsideration

PPR 11 OCT

its took more then one year me and my wife were struglling for canadian study visa . Luckily she received invitation for PR OID Saskachewan on 6 september draw

my SOP was simple and mentioned dual intent as well as course relation

my age 43

matric 1995
diploma civil engingeering 1999
NEBOSH health and safety online courses in 2013
work exp gap covered till 2022
working in Dubai

Lesson learnt if anyone overqualified dont think for canada and if you are normal educated with exp then apply for canada

my wife had double master and she refused 4 time since one year
What time you received decision?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
My wife has 4 refusal lol i don't know how i will get her psw if any issue with sinp
I did experiments on wife applications and then i did for myself and its like first attempt becuase approved in reconsideration or judicial review power.

Last edited:

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
My wife has 4 refusal lol i don't know how i will get her psw if any issue with sinp
I did experiments on wife applications and then i did for myself and its like first attempt becuase approved in reconsideration or judicial review power. I am dancing while spouse jealousy is on its peak☺
First get to Canada then apply for SOWP

archwifi

May 10, 2022
There is a wonderful news its PPR Alhamdolilah

As everyone knows me here that my spouse was refusing again and again even after Judicial Review Settlement. I tried for myself in a college certificate . got offer letter with Dualingo 105 score, NO ielts,

applied on 18 Sep from pakistan NON SDS as i am dubai resident

refusal came on 27 Sep

reason of refusal ties outside country of citizenship or habitual residence

Same day reconsideration and same day pursued Judicial Review in federal court

file reopened in 4 days after reconsideration

PPR 11 OCT

its took more then one year me and my wife were struglling for canadian study visa . Luckily she received invitation for PR OID Saskachewan on 6 september draw

my SOP was simple and mentioned dual intent as well as course relation

my age 43

matric 1995
diploma civil engingeering 1999
NEBOSH health and safety online courses in 2013
work exp gap covered till 2022
working in Dubai

Lesson learnt if anyone overqualified dont think for canada and if you are normal educated with exp then apply for canada

my wife had double master and she refused 4 time since one year
Hello,

I have couple of questions, First how much amount did you show as POF? and what did you write for the reconsideration? I am UAE resident and I am going to apply for SP soon. My situation is very similar to you but I have my family with me in UAE.

Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear your news. You are a true fighter.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hello,

I have couple of questions, First how much amount did you show as POF? and what did you write for the reconsideration? I am UAE resident and I am going to apply for SP soon. My situation is very similar to you but I have my family with me in UAE.

Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear your news. You are a true fighter.
Only for me 12k pof. Its not reconsideration in my opinion it was due to judicial review in federal court against the refusal which updated in gcms notes and then reconsideration i ddidnt change anything and sent just a request to restudy my sop

archwifi

May 10, 2022
Only for me 12k pof. Its not reconsideration in my opinion it was due to judicial review in federal court against the refusal which updated in gcms notes and then reconsideration i ddidnt change anything and sent just a request to restudy my sop
okay got it. Thanks for the reply and congrats once again !!

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Now teach us how to do JR on our own.