+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
You have cracked their code, you are rocking.
What i feel they will accept my conditions becuse they offered settlement and i refused to accept unless different embassy and must arrnage interview if concern arrise. Now if they dont accept then this case will become more stronger and judge have no option to grant the leave and later on hearing stage this is 100% sure respondent will have to accept my conditions. This was the brave decision and im sure no lawyer faced this kind of technique. You may ask from ur lawyer about this and take comments.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Guys i will not say big words but trust me i have crakced and made shit of their code of settlements this will be very interesting part of judicial review. When judge will see that applicant refused the settlement and asked for two conditions diferent embassy and interview. What judge will do. Leave grant is surely but i feel before this i will receive a new settlement with different embassy and interview

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Email from respondent.

Good Morning,

IRCC is not prepared to accept any of the terms or conditions you have proposed, and maintains its original settlement offer. The this additional relief you are asking for is not something that would be granted at judicial review even if you are successful.

If you are not prepared to accept the offer we have made, I have instructions to bring a motion seeking to have the Court grant judicial review on the same terms as in the settlement offer. Please advise if you are prepared to accept IRCC’s terms of settlement, otherwise I will proceed with the motion

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Email from respondent.

Good Morning,

IRCC is not prepared to accept any of the terms or conditions you have proposed, and maintains its original settlement offer. The this additional relief you are asking for is not something that would be granted at judicial review even if you are successful.

If you are not prepared to accept the offer we have made, I have instructions to bring a motion seeking to have the Court grant judicial review on the same terms as in the settlement offer. Please advise if you are prepared to accept IRCC’s terms of settlement, otherwise I will proceed with the motion
What happened to your second JR on which you didn't accept a settlement?