+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
hey @Greeny786 I got my settlement on 28 Jan and still waiting for the reopening of my file, do you think that I should raise a webform with IRCC because it's almost one month, but nothing from their side. Here are my timelines
ITA June 2020 Express Entry
AOR September 2020
File Refusall Nov 2021
Judicial Review filed Dec 2020
Settlement 28 January 2021
Still waiting for them to open my file
This for express entry? There is no harm to raise the webform and attach the settlement letter. But i just contacted with ircc lawyer and she replied that....

IRCC will contact you for updated submissions once the application is re-opened. Your application is being returned for redetermination.

Thank you,

mani127

Sep 9, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
This for express entry? There is no harm to raise the webform and attach the settlement letter. But i just contacted with ircc lawyer and she replied that....

IRCC will contact you for updated submissions once the application is re-opened. Your application is being returned for redetermination.

Thank you,

Thank you,
yes, for express entry under cec category. These guys are taking ages to open the file...getting frustated

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
Update: I got the gcms notes today before the Rule 9 notes, just one refusal reason on both Study permit application: that "Applicant's previous employment and educational history, their motivation to pursue studies in canada at this point does not seem reasonable. Clients transcript reflect low to low average prior scholastic history."

Just last semester there were some marks in the range of 55 on degree transcript, have so many awards and rewards, plus referrals from intern and volunteering, plus prospective job offer upon return from Canada etc. the course was relevant to the degree...

Now the lawyer draft a submission to argue this...

How can they decide based on grades, its so evident that they did not look at the second application submitted by a lawyer and stronger SOP.