+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
We have to with the submissions date of 7 Feb and then you on 17 Feb, so lets update and keep calm during the waiting.
@Greeny786 was lucky to get it in 10days..
I did not persue on rule 9 i already received notes for first refusal but those days my second refusal also come. Therfore when i requested GCMs for first in these notes second refusals was stated so rule 9 no needed for me

Reactions: naturlboy

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Today i got request for additional documents from ircc after re opening my file in India.
Following they require:-
1-Updated letter of job offer from Canada.
2 - updated employment documents, including pay slips and bank statements showing salary deposits.
3 - documentary evidence of how you meet all of the requirements of the position offered to you, as specified in the LMIA.
4 - any additional information and documentation in support of redetermination of your application.

In No.2 they required Updated employment document from me but i am unemployed now and that time also when i submitted my application for work permit and i already submitted my employement documents at that time and the pay slip and bank statement for Salary showing i did not submitted because i worked for cash my transport In UAE give only salary certificate.
I am little bit worried about that what should i do now ??
Please advise me that do i need to update only the issuance date of my reference letter which i submitted at the time of submitting application becouse now they ask to update employment documents If i will take from my employer again It will be the same as previous one which i submitted before only the issue date of the Reference letter will be change becouse i am unemployed since.
My NOC is 7511 for truck driver.

Last edited:

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Someone got PPR within 3 weeks of settlement, visa office Warsaw. Warsaw is fast in processing.
Pls could you tell me who this is cos that is my visa office and I applied for JR but waiting for my rule 9 since 7th of last month. Till now nothing. I'd appreciate if you tag or tell me the person, God bless you.

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
Yes I am since last month till now nothing, I'm getting angry and frustrated
They usually say 3-4 weeks or even more, so wait for this week or early next week, i think you might get them, dont get frustrated, we have to stay positive, you are at the end of it now.
Also, as i suggested, monitor your case online on federal court website, it will give you some peace.. ask your lawyer to share the court file number..
TC

Reactions: trendyx