28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,

I am ARUN CS from INDIA and I'm in urgent need of an expert opinion regarding Canada job offer.
Can you please confirm whether it is Original or fake.

I got the offer via Work document in E-Mail.

Sam & Van Kolias Family Foundation

908 Riverdale Avenue SW

Calgary, Alberta, T2S 0Y6

Wishes to inform the general public of the available vacancies in Sam & Van Kolias Family Foundation PLC Canada,

Interested candidates who are ready to relocate to Canada for immediate employment & work permit visa. Do contact us for immediate employment, below is the vacancies in the company.

Accountant* Cashier* Security* Administration* Customer

House Keeping* Clerk* Office Assistant* Cleaners* Store Keeper* Messengers* Chef* Kitchen Manager* Driver* Receptionist* Gardener* Secretary* Computer Operator* Sales representative* Technician* Back Office and Front Office* office Attendant* Electrical engineer and maintenance* Mechanical engineer and maintenance* Safety Officer* Doctor* Nurse* Executives* Tour Guards* packaging officer* therefore Interested applicants should send his/her Update Resume via Email Below

(dr.samvankoliafamilyrecruitment@gmail.com)

Please do not apply if you do not have a valid international passport!

Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives

Maximum Salary: $ 7,268.79 CAD per month

Weekly Allowance: 250 CAD

Job Type: Contract: 2 years

Employment Status: Full Time

Warm Regards

100% fake

Reactions: shruti_13

Puspanand

Jul 21, 2019
Xcellent packers.. Fake or real.. I have also from this company job offer letter.. Pls confirm this real or fake.. I am disappointed..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Xcellent packers.. Fake or real.. I have also from this company job offer letter.. Pls confirm this real or fake.. I am disappointed..
Almost certainly fake. You will need to post the full job offer letter here in order for us to confirm.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please send email i will send you my offer letter
Sorry - I don't share my email address.

If they are offering free flight or travel, or free accommodations, or free food - it's a scam.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
The fact that the salary is quoted as being the same for the multitude of 'jobs' they are advertising is a huge indication it is fake.
Hello All,

I am ARUN CS from INDIA and I'm in urgent need of an expert opinion regarding Canada job offer.
Can you please confirm whether it is Original or fake.

I got the offer via Work document in E-Mail.

908 Riverdale Avenue SW

Calgary, Alberta, T2S 0Y6

Wishes to inform the general public of the available vacancies in Sam & Van Kolias Family Foundation PLC Canada,

Interested candidates who are ready to relocate to Canada for immediate employment & work permit visa. Do contact us for immediate employment, below is the vacancies in the company.

Accountant* Cashier* Security* Administration* Customer

House Keeping* Clerk* Office Assistant* Cleaners* Store Keeper* Messengers* Chef* Kitchen Manager* Driver* Receptionist* Gardener* Secretary* Computer Operator* Sales representative* Technician* Back Office and Front Office* office Attendant* Electrical engineer and maintenance* Mechanical engineer and maintenance* Safety Officer* Doctor* Nurse* Executives* Tour Guards* packaging officer* therefore Interested applicants should send his/her Update Resume via Email Below

(dr.samvankoliafamilyrecruitment@gmail.com)

Please do not apply if you do not have a valid international passport!

Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives

Maximum Salary: $ 7,268.79 CAD per month

Weekly Allowance: 250 CAD

Job Type: Contract: 2 years

Employment Status: Full Time

Warm Regards

Alish Tiwari

Aug 8, 2019
I have also got offer from xcellent packers with free food transportation and living accommodation . Is xcellent packers a genuen company in Brompton canada ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I have also got offer from xcellent packers with free food transportation and living accommodation . Is xcellent packers a genuen company in Brompton canada ?
It’s fake no employer will offer transportation and accommodation plus if you look at the website it refers to moving services in India even if the contact details imply Canada. Even the testimonial page refers to a move in India .

If I were a scammer I would at least create a more convincing website but seems scammers generally seem to either not be very capable or simply not that intelligent.

There is no job so do not pay any money or share copies of any documents

Last edited:

Tahir007

Aug 12, 2019
I also offered a job.
But I already planned to never give money to anyone online.
When someone will demand money, I’ll finish that
I think it’s fake
And because of this site
Thanks to you all