+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

Dasharath

Aug 20, 2019
I have got a offer latter from xcellent Packers brompton hiring manager- name was S Smith please help me it's real or fake because I already paid 10k to in India royal study services

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have got a offer latter from xcellent Packers brompton hiring manager- name was S Smith please help me it's real or fake because I already paid 10k to in India royal study services
As stated already, it's fake.

Dasharath

Aug 20, 2019
How do you say why I'm asking this just I call to royal study services and I ask them your offer letter was fake and they are answer me if you think it is fake I will return your 10k

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
How do you say why I'm asking this just I call to royal study services and I ask them your offer letter was fake and they are answer me if you think it is fake I will return your 10k
Get your money back given as per previous posts no company offers what they offer and if you look at the website that is fake as well given as below takn from the website it refers to a move in INDIA not Canada so why would this be so for a Canadian company operating in Canada? An obvious indicator even the website is fake. Agents/consultants can also be take in by the same scams.

Not usually a good idea to share scam clues given some scammers do visit this site and can correct their fake sites but From the xcellantpackers.com website :

I have opted for your services to move my household goods from Hyderabad to Pune. The staff was professionally equipped and very friendly. I am more than satisfied with the service and would surely recommend it to others.”

Get professional care for your home furniture, appliances, antiques, and other goods packaging, and transportation across India or outside India.

The address the website uses is a residential address with large detached houses and whilst could just be a mailing address there is no packing or removal company in this street unless they want you to work out of a basement

15 Brookbank Crt Brampton ON L6Z 3G4 (Brampton,Ontario)

https://showmystreet.com/#q1g54_-1biczf_27.a_-7g43

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2019
Hi my name is wilfred Shifin and Canada Hire Consultancy from India have done call and asked that whether you are interested to work in Canada so we said yes from next day the Canada Hire Consultancy from India said that your Profile has been selected for the Canton Construction Services next day on 22/8/2019 got an interview call from Canton Construction Services Contact number and today i got an job Offer Letter from Canton Construction service but Canada Hire Consultancy from India are asking INR 11000/- Please guide us whether this is genuine of fake

Puspanand

Jul 21, 2019
Don't pay anything it's froud
Hi my name is wilfred Shifin and Canada Hire Consultancy from India have done call and asked that whether you are interested to work in Canada so we said yes from next day the Canada Hire Consultancy from India said that your Profile has been selected for the Canton Construction Services next day on 22/8/2019 got an interview call from Canton Construction Services Contact number and today i got an job Offer Letter from Canton Construction service but Canada Hire Consultancy from India are asking INR 11000/- Please guide us whether this is genuine of fake
Don't pay any money.. It's froud

Pradip sah

Oct 2, 2019
It's fake until proven otherwise.

How much are they asking you to pay for the visa?
Before offer letter they are asking 30K and when visa comes we have to pay 3 lacs in manpower office and 2 lacs more in company..which the company will cut some of the percent every month from ur salary