+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Suharsh

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
I can't agree, it might or might not, they specified the list of paper based and did not include PR applications, but they might have kept them in mind, who knows.
If anyone has a Twitter account, please ask ircc whether they proceed with PR paper based or not.
I already tweet them but did nt get reply yet

Reactions: usul

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
If anyone receive AOR in july then its mean they are working on PR paper applications, what I think and heard they are still working from home. It's mean they are working only on online applications.

Reactions: J20190911

SinagTala

Mar 29, 2016
Hi guys,
Still no update for AOR’s :/
Anyway, I just have a question. Will it be possible to request for an extension of nomination( oinp )
Mine will expire in August , I am really worried because I submitted an incomplete PR application. Some documents were police clearance from back home and photo. Incomplete document was in relation to Covid. I have submitted a letter of explanation together with my application. Hope anyone can give me an insight about this.
thank you

dpp

May 24, 2016
The next week may clear things. As per the combined information recieved from that article and what Deputy minister said, it seems that currently they are working on the plan to bring back officers. Now only they know when do they implement it and how many officers will really work on PNP paper based applications. And I completely believe that last statement of IRCC was totally misinterpreted but if they don't work on our files by the next week, this statement could be the reality.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
so currently applicants from mid feb are still waiting for aor , So means almost 5 months and no aor
And nothing is expected For a month yet because IRCC has published update about online applications being processed and said paper based work and study permit will not be processed .
So They kind of Just avoided to make any comment on Paper based pr process
And recently applicants from 2017 and early 2018 have been receiving pr but those are from local visa offices ....

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
And with Minister of immigration earlier saying that they will ramp up the system to make it more efficient to avoid delays further lays down a strong base for paper based applications not being processed ....

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
That being said , all applicants who are paper based should ramp up their patience level now , Well it is hard but still reality remains reality ...
So expect a generous 2 and half year for pr processing paper based ...
As this covid is not getting any better and workplaces and offices especially operated by government will not take any chance , not even a .001%
And plus they will be diverting staff towards cerb fraud cases , for which they have received just countless tips over phone in just few days ...
And then Tax season next year will be another headache for them ...
And Till vaccine is not developed things (atleast in government work ) are not going to get any better....

Reactions: pistachios2015

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Any comments from members is always welcome ...
I just put forward my prospective ...
Based on my thinking and observation of how governments are responding

dpp

May 24, 2016
Any comments from members is always welcome ...
I just put forward my prospective ...
Based on my thinking and observation of how governments are responding
Personally, I do not believe that the paper based PR applications already submitted would be ignored by them. If they were supposed to do so, it should've been declared in the last IRCC statement released yesterday where they did not mention about PNP paper based PR. Second thing is that they are pretty experienced and do know that COVID is not going away any soon and hence, they may not wait for the situation to become completely NORMAL to bring their employee back to offices. All I can say/am expecting that these 2 weeks are going to be pivotal to decide that..(these are my personal views)

Reactions: J20190911 and td88