+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Yes you are right. However, you need to understand that once your application is acknowledged as complete, the IRCC starts counting the processing time from the day your application was received by them. Also note that your nomination will only be affected if the IRCC has reason(s) to return the application as incomplete and your were unable to resend and they receive it on or before Oct 13, 2020.
Thank you all for explaining, I see it now. So it is still a trouble if they decided to extend the work from home policy. I hope I didn't miss any document.

Reactions: manku_patel

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Thank you all for explaining, I see it now. So it is still a trouble if they decided to extend the work from home policy. I hope I didn't miss any document.
Yes you got it now. Just hope that you packaged your application very well without any missing document that could warrant them returning it.

Reactions: jasonliuengr

gchugh

Jun 28, 2020
Hi Guys, I saw some post where people talking about thinking to withdraw the current paper application and submit CEC. Have had anyone done that?

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
IRCC tweeted;
We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online as well as permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice.

Learn more: https://t.co/gmO6Y2Yudy

Reactions: Ahmad KH

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
I don't think so, otherwise they were stated it clearly and PR applications as they stated vistors, study and work permit
Brother read tweet again, they said parmanent residency application as well mean only if u have applied online, paper based applications not because they are still working from home.

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Brother read tweet again, they said parmanent residency application as well mean only if u have applied online, paper based applications not because they are still working from home.
"IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible. Paper applications for visitor visas, study permits and work permits will not be processed until further notice."

There is nothing in this statement that says paper PR will not be processed.

Reactions: Ahmad KH

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
PR Paper based applications are same as other paper applications, they are not processing until further notice
I can't agree, it might or might not, they specified the list of paper based and did not include PR applications, but they might have kept them in mind, who knows.
If anyone has a Twitter account, please ask ircc whether they proceed with PR paper based or not.

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I can't agree, it might or might not, they specified the list of paper based and did not include PR applications, but they might have kept them in mind, who knows.
If anyone has a Twitter account, please ask ircc whether they proceed with PR paper based or not.
There is no ambiguity in the IRCC statement. They will continue to process work and study permits (if submitted online) and PR. They will not process work and study permit (if paper application). I don't think there is another way to interpret their statement.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
There is no ambiguity in the IRCC statement. They will continue to process work and study permits (if submitted online) and PR. They will not process work and study permit (if paper application). I don't think there is another way to interpret their statement.
However, let us wait few days then everything would be clear enough

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
I wish you're right