+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
No MR, no AOR, no PAL, no COPR had been sent from that office since 18th March, 2020.
That does not merely means that Sydney office is not working. All the government offices were closed that are reopening slowly. Though, not issuing MR, AOR, COPR can be interpreted in other ways as well. Below are my views

MR: All the hospitals that closed for normal processing since they are occupied treating COVID 19 patients.

COPR: They are not issuing it because of travel restrictions.

AOR: No one is physically present in Sydney office.

These are all my personal view and what I have perceived after reading on different platforms.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
That does not merely means that Sydney office is not working. All the government offices were closed that are reopening slowly. Though, not issuing MR, AOR, COPR can be interpreted in other ways as well. Below are my views

MR: All the hospitals that closed for normal processing since they are occupied treating COVID 19 patients.

COPR: They are not issuing it because of travel restrictions.

AOR: No one is physically present in Sydney office.

These are all my personal view and what I have perceived after reading on different platforms.
why did so many inland ee applicants receive AOR, mr and copr in May and June?

Not all clinics are closed, some clinics re-opened in April, I saw many inland applicants do upfront medical from last 2 months.

Also many inland EE applicants received COPR recently, why there is no travel restrictions for them?

In facts, the truth is very different from your thinking.

Last edited:

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
why did so many inland ee applicants receive AOR, mr and copr in May and June?

Not all clinics are closed, some clinics re-opened in April, I saw many inland applicants do upfront medical from last 2 months.

Also many inland EE applicants received COPR recently, why there is no travel restrictions for them?

In facts, the truth is very different from your thinking.
Take a deep breath my friend. Relax.
The world is going through Panedemic so does IRCC therefore things are taking its due course with passage of time.
Please dont potray your assumptions as facts.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Take a deep breath my friend. Relax.
The world is going through Panedemic so does IRCC therefore things are taking its due course with passage of time.
Please dont potray your assumptions as facts.
This is not my assumption, this is what was happening from last 2 months. I don't like assumption either. Why do I potray my assumptions as facts? This is stupid.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
This is not my assumption, this is what was happening from last 2 months. I don't like assumption either. Why do I potray my assumptions as facts? This is stupid.
Relax, I agree on you as they mentioned they started to process the online applications but for paper based, they will not process until further notice.
Main reason is the paper may contain virus and that throws the employee under the safety hazard.

So this is my assumption, even if the entire state has re-opened, they will still consider not to process the paper based application as it might come from all over the world if I am right, and possibly contain something.

Last edited:

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Relax, I agree on you as they mentioned they started process the online applications but for paper based, they will not process until further notice.
Main reason is the paper may contain virus and that throws the employee under the safety hazard.

So this is my assumption, even if the entire state has re-opened, they will still consider not to process the paper based application as it might come from all over the world if I am right, and possibly contain something.
I don’t think so, cos’ someone got his MR from Ottawa office today, and he is 2019 inland applicant, his files are paper-based and transferred to Ottawa office 5 months ago.

This indicates that Ottawa office is working on paper-based cases, only Sydney office isn’t.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I don’t think so, cos’ someone got his MR from Ottawa office today, and he is 2019 inland applicant, his files are paper-based and transferred to Ottawa office 5 months ago.

This indicates that Ottawa office is working on paper-based cases, only Sydney office isn’t.
Maybe a silly question, what is MR mean? Did he get AOR already? After AOR, most of the process can be online. If so it is understandable that his application moved forward.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Relax, I agree on you as they mentioned they started to process the online applications but for paper based, they will not process until further notice.

Also if you are an 2019 applicants, you think there are virus on your paper files?

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Also if you are an 2019 applicants, you think there are virus on your paper files?
Maybe or maybe not., I think they are generally not allow to enter the office where the files are as they are possibly cross contaminated, right? So my understanding is if I am right, any process that involved the paper contact or in the office, they will avoid it, at least for now. Just a guess, I am not an employee from them so I can't tell exactly.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
mr stands for medical request, Not long after you finish ur medical test, your application will get approved. So mr is a very good sign!
Every movement is a good sign. I hope you get your application approved soon.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019

What was his/her AOR date who got MR ?

Reactions: J20190911