+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

May 15, 2020
Yes indeed it is good news. Most of us will have their medicals expired soon. What about other processing office? mine is UK? I believe we are next to go. I am PNP AOR 31st Jan, GCMS all ok and Ready for Visa.
Hi Samerbara,
Hope you are fine. Is it written in your GCMS notes: "Ready for Visa"

What about your online application update:

Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Do you have a different writtings in your online application file?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi all,

Do anybody have an idea why security is not getting initiated in spite all other stages are passed i.e. eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing. It is really frustrating as it’s almost nine months I applied for EE under CEC, AOR Jan 2020. All seems goof in GCMS notes as well. @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes please dig into it so that we can get the clue for this delay. COVID is delaying everything but recently I have seen some CEC candidates getting PR within 3 months. I am really surprised on the working of IRCC.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi all,

Do anybody have an idea why security is not getting initiated in spite all other stages are passed i.e. eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing. It is really frustrating as it’s almost nine months I applied for EE under CEC, AOR Jan 2020. All seems goof in GCMS notes as well. @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes please dig into it so that we can get the clue for this delay. COVID is delaying everything but recently I have seen some CEC candidates getting PR within 3 months. I am really surprised on the working of IRCC.
Many applicants are in a similar situation and security has not started for them due to COVID and you may even see COVID PACE to that effect in your Gcms Notes. In some cases even when IRCC has initiated security screening with CBSA (for e.g) it turns out that the screening is put on hold at CBSA.

Your Eligibility is passed and is the most important stage in the process and from here on it's just a matter of time. In the meantime feel free to peruse through the CBSA security screening manual for more info about the process at https://cbsa-screening-manual.gcmsnotes.com/?page=1

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Congrats! May I ask if PPR states your expected landing time? (from when to when)? @Wotsit
Nothing stated, it says that when our COPR is given it will last as long as our medicals... They are out in February so I really hope some restrictions are lifted by then.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

Do anybody have an idea why security is not getting initiated in spite all other stages are passed i.e. eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing. It is really frustrating as it’s almost nine months I applied for EE under CEC, AOR Jan 2020. All seems goof in GCMS notes as well. @legalfalcon and please dig into it so that we can get the clue for this delay. COVID is delaying everything but recently I have seen some CEC candidates getting PR within 3 months. I am really surprised on the working of IRCC.
Not all application have to go through CBSA or CSIS. For some applications, the security is passed by IRCC itself based on a wide range of criteria. "The security screening manual states, "IRCC officer's review applications to ensure that the applications are complete to make admissibility and eligibility decisions. When warranted officer's refer applications in accordance with instructions provided in the security screening manual to CBSA and other screening partners. Taking into consideration all available information, the officer's decide whether or not to issue TRV to PR visas."

If your security can be done based on the available information, and you do not fall under "mandatory screening," especially if your are an inland applicant, it is likely you your security will be passed right along with final review without your application having to go through the formal CBSA / CSIS process. Also when you may have applied for a TRV to come to Canada that info may also be available in the system.

If you fall in the above category, then your VO, the VO priority will be factors that determine how early your application will be processed and a decision willl be made.

Also, you should send a webform and inform IRCC that you are in Canada and also inform your address, even though it is available on file, there is no harm in doing it again. Sometimes it helps!

karanvk

Dec 4, 2019
Hi guys this is for a friend.

My friend recently has got her ITA but she is process of getting divorced but due to covid yet to recieve her final decree and guardianship for her child.

In such circumstances what documents can she upload?

Anyone who has known someone with a similar case?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Many applicants are in a similar situation and security has not started for them due to COVID and you may even see COVID PACE to that effect in your Gcms Notes. In some cases even when IRCC has initiated security screening with CBSA (for e.g) it turns out that the screening is put on hold at CBSA.

Your Eligibility is passed and is the most important stage in the process and from here on it's just a matter of time. In the meantime feel free to peruse through the CBSA security screening manual for more info about the process at https://cbsa-screening-manual.gcmsnotes.com/?page=1
Thanks @caipsnotes for your soothing reply

Reactions: caipsnotes

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Not all application have to go through CBSA or CSIS. For some applications, the security is passed by IRCC itself based on a wide range of criteria. "The security screening manual states, "IRCC officer's review applications to ensure that the applications are complete to make admissibility and eligibility decisions. When warranted officer's refer applications in accordance with instructions provided in the security screening manual to CBSA and other screening partners. Taking into consideration all available information, the officer's decide whether or not to issue TRV to PR visas."

If your security can be done based on the available information, and you do not fall under "mandatory screening," especially if your are an inland applicant, it is likely you your security will be passed right along with final review without your application having to go through the formal CBSA / CSIS process. Also when you may have applied for a TRV to come to Canada that info may also be available in the system.

If you fall in the above category, then your VO, the VO priority will be factors that determine how early your application will be processed and a decision willl be made.

Also, you should send a webform and inform IRCC that you are in Canada and also inform your address, even though it is available on file, there is no harm in doing it again. Sometimes it helps!
Thanks @legalfalcon for your response, I will definitely send this webform.