Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Status for selection EE Econ is passed.... does that mean that I passed all the stages...
My eligibility criminality is passed and security is blank with s.15 on the right corner
Most likely yes. You will have an officer's notes on eligibility which will say your eligibility as passed. See my previous post on this available at #2,521

Security is always redacted in the GCMS notes and the relevant section under which it is redacted is s15. To read on s15 see https://bit.ly/3k4L41x

To read on security and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/356AhO3

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for the feedback. I am still worried about the PP renewal. My country allows to renew even with 8 months validity (Only extra charges apply), and assuming I can courier it back to my residing country, will it be acceptable by IRCC to submit 4 passports for visa stamping in Country A while the three dependents are located in country B at that point?

Also, I am afraid that Passport update via webform will delay the processing time even more. I am planning to renew the PP and send the webform only AFTER receiving the golden email. Is that acceptable?

I am extremely thankful for your advises @legalfalcon
PP update has no impact. Instead when the final review happens the officer will review whether your PP and other documents are valid and when they are expiring. If you passport is expiring, the PR visa cannot be issued beyond the validity of your PP.

If the PA and dependents are in different countries, you can inform IRCC and IRCC will send you instructions to submit the PPs in different countries.

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
PP update has no impact. Instead when the final review happens the officer will review whether your PP and other documents are valid and when they are expiring. If you passport is expiring, the PR visa cannot be issued beyond the validity of your PP.

If the PA and dependents are in different countries, you can inform IRCC and IRCC will send you instructions to submit the PPs in different countries.
Noted @legalfalcon , Thank you. Note that the medicals will be expired prior to PP expiry. So I am planning to keep the same PP after checking all scenarios. Still worried though. As I may have five months remaining for PP expiry on the travel date. That should be fine, right?

I want to submit passports together at once. I need to avoid sending any webforms for updates. So it will be ok to submit four passport in country A while three dependents are in country B, Is it acceptable by IRCC? Sorry to keep repeating the question but I do not prefer sending webforms for update.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Noted @legalfalcon , Thank you. Note that the medicals will be expired prior to PP expiry. So I am planning to keep the same PP after checking all scenarios. Still worried though. As I may have five months remaining for PP expiry on the travel date. That should be fine, right?

I want to submit passports together at once. I need to avoid sending any webforms for updates. So it will be ok to submit four passport in country A while three dependents are in country B, Is it acceptable by IRCC? Sorry to keep repeating the question but I do not prefer sending webforms for update.
If you medicals will expire, IRCC will send them for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer, who will make a determination to extend them or ask for remed.

Submitting passports in a country where the person is not physically present will depend on the laws of the pp issuing country. Some countries do not allow shipping of pps. If your country of issuance does, you can.

Reactions: Samerbara

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Looks like good news coming soon for us. Many applicants got PPR emails yesterday as per the tracker, with mostly Sydney as their visa office.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
I see people from Qatar, Belgium etc also getting PPRs yesterday. Am just wondering though if these are applicants who have relatives in Canada and therefore their processing is being expedited based on the current exemptions.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I see people from Qatar, Belgium etc also getting PPRs yesterday. Am just wondering though if these are applicants who have relatives in Canada and therefore their processing is being expedited based on the current exemptions.
I got PPR yesterday (UK based) I have no relatives in Canada.
What I have noticed is that all who got PPR seem to be PNP candidates.

May 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon & all,
My AOR is Feb 13th - Called CIC to check the status, as per the agent application has been finalized, but he didnt say me if it is approved, agent said i will be receiving email .
Curious to know how long generally it takes to get email after application decision has been finalized
Hi Baluchidu,
Hope you are fine? Has Agent said to you that the application has been finalized? or he has said only that your all steps has been compeleted.

Are you outland applicant? if yes then from where?

Thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Status for selection EE Econ is passed.... does that mean that I passed all the stages...
My eligibility criminality is passed and security is blank with s.15 on the right corner
If security is blank it means it's either underway or completed. A times Security will show that it's in progress, so it is not always redacted in Gcms Notes. Most security checks are done within 1 month; longer up to 1 to 2 years if in enhanced screening.