+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Can eligibility move from Review completed (per previous webform) to Assessment in progress?

Little perplexed by the recent webform response with regards to eligibility - please help decipher.

WEBFROM RESPONSE - June :

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications have not been initiated.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.

CPC- OTTAWA

WEBFROM RESPONSE - July :

• The eligibility assessment is in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

No Office mentioned

Note: Per my GCMS notes on 14th May R10 was OK.

Simmanka

Feb 23, 2020
I am in the same situation. My wife is a Canadian PR and I crossed border in March. I had a FSW application pending since Nov’19. My visitor visa is expiring in August and they will give 1 month of extension after which I will have to fly back to my home country. I have a job offer, raised multiple web forms ..got generic replies, got GCMS everything is approved. But No Copr.
Mine is same, visitor expiring in September, but you can reapply

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Mine is same, visitor expiring in September, but you can reapply
Yeah I applied for an extension a month ago and I haven't received PR yet. I got my GCSM notes today and I have passed everything, just waiting for that final email :)

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello guys!!
is here anyone who applied for pr without spouse and paid your fee only as system asked for (aplicant fee only) during file submission( in case of Spouse nonaccompanying) and now got request for spouses’s application fee too?
i hv seen such a request on a fb group and little concerned. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Simmanka

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
I also have similar cases. medical passed, criminality passed, security passed, eligibility met.

Do you know when they might issue PPR & COPR? I am from Bangladesh and Visa Application Center is closed.
Your PPR will be issued once border restrictions are lifted 21st July or 31st July, and BD VAC resumes operations. Don’t know when that may happen though.

Canadachief

Jul 10, 2020
Please I got this reply from a webform I raised June 30th. I'm AOR, JAN 8th

· The application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

The eligibility is not stated as VALID or PASSED.....
What does complete actually mean?

Canadachief

Jul 10, 2020
Can eligibility move from Review completed (per previous webform) to Assessment in progress?

Little perplexed by the recent webform response with regards to eligibility - please help decipher.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

CPC- OTTAWA

No Office mentioned

I got same response as yours, I don't really know what they mean by eligibility review complete. I was expecting it stated as valid or passed.
However, even though as I heard, webforms are not really accurate representations of your application status, your file may just require a final pass by a senior officer

Unmend

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Everyone...silent reader!!!!

GCMS note was just delivered and I noticed below

Items to be requested/next step: Completed and signed Schedule 4. Ppts, photos. RFV Checks

Do I raise a webform and submit the Schedule 4 or wait for Additional document request?

Any advice please!!!

PNP outland with AOR Jan 9th.

Reactions: Emprexx

nirina

May 15, 2020
wai
Hi Everyone...silent reader!!!!

GCMS note was just delivered and I noticed below

Items to be requested/next step: Completed and signed Schedule 4. Ppts, photos. RFV Checks

Do I raise a webform and submit the Schedule 4 or wait for Additional document request?

Any advice please!!!

PNP outland with AOR Jan 9th.
wait for ADR.

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
I got same response as yours, I don't really know what they mean by eligibility review complete. I was expecting it stated as valid or passed.
However, even though as I heard, webforms are not really accurate representations of your application status, your file may just require a final pass by a senior officer
There seems to be a difference between In Progress VS In Process. Found this old post that alleviated some doubts.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/please-explain-in-progress-vs-in-process-used-by-cic.176256/

According to this post, In Process, it already valid and its in final stages.

fatalkernel

Feb 22, 2020
My Webform response- Raised one(after my progress bar hit 100%) -

Stream - FSW-O

In addition, we can confirm that:

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
My Webform response- Raised one(after my progress bar hit 100%) -

Stream - FSW-O

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
What is your AOR?

Canadachief

Jul 10, 2020

CPC- OTTAWA

No Office mentioned

What does "eligibility review complete " actually mean?......is it met or Passed ?

Dec 3, 2019

CPC- OTTAWA

No Office mentioned

Hey, what do you intend to do ? My AOR is jan 25th and still see that the security background is not initiated . My webform response is as below.

————————————————————

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

· Your application is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for processing.

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.