+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Midorin

Jul 7, 2020
where did you order your notes from? Thanks
Well the first time I ordered them from getgcms.com and it took them exactly 28 days to send me the notes. The second time I went with thegcmsonline because I heard people here getting their notes in 21 days from them, and I wasn't disappointed : after paying 13 CAD on June 16 I received the notes the 3rd of July, so less than 3 weeks.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Is there any Jan AOR inland applicant whose timeline bar is 100% finished now and his status is saying “The application is taking longer than normal”.
I am an inland applicant and my dependant wife on ETA is living with me in Canada as well.
Do you guys have an idea why it is taking too Long? A week ago I talk to immigration officer over The Phone. He said my eligibility and background check is approved. Can anyone please help me out?
I am an outland fsw applicant and my application is 100% and I do see the message stating it's taking more time. I guess it has nothing to do with the application being approved or not.

Last edited:

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Any idea, in how many days are they responding to query raised through webform?
I guess in my case whenever I submit a webform on a weekday I get a response within 2-3 days.

Reactions: Queen2019

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hey Guys, FSW Outland draw happened today, that's some excellent news for us :D
I guess this one is the latest after the last one they did in March. I just saw the CRS required it is 478 super high. Good luck to the folks! I hope IRCC shed some light on FSW-O people with AOR's Nov, Dec, Jan so on, and so forth. Fingers crossed they open up the borders after July 31st!

Reactions: RN-LauraB

Mohann

Jul 2, 2020
Guys,
Good News!
Today I received a confirmation call from an agent who's based in London - Ontario, saying my PR is officially approved. Further, I have to mail them photographs and once they receive them, the card will be mailed which should take at least 2 weeks to be received.

I'm an inland, EE applicant. AOR Jan 2nd. I received a webform response on Jun 29th which said all the checks are currently valid.

Although I didn't post much in the forum, I read the posts here almost everyday. I'd like to thank everybody here and wish each one good luck with their applications. Tough times, we all will get through this! There is a delay but there won't be a denial.

Peace! :)

Kkdpns

Dec 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here. Firstly I want to thank everyone for sharing their valuable knowledge and experience in this helpful forum.
So I finally decided to return the favor by providing my status as a fellow FSW Outlander hoping it will help anyone staying positive in this trying and frustrating times.
>AOR was 20 January
>Meds and biometrics valid/done during the first week of February
>Got a couple of GUs along the way and two ADRs : they asked me for a scanned copy of my TEF results (same for spouse), second request was about that IMM-something-something form, so nothing alarming. I was kinda stressed because my PoF was half donated from my father and the other half was from a deposit I made after selling my car. I also had some reference letters with some minor details something (like hours worked) for a couple of past jobs, however I took care of writing a nice LoE for everything that could be suspicious.
>First IRCC call, a kind agent told me that the office in charge is CPC Ottawa, then that my eligibility was already recommended pass while the rest wasn't initiated yet. The GCMS notes I got a month later confirmed that (case analyst made a nice and thorough commentary in his notes).
>Some other calls and webforms later pointed out that the Criminality was passed and info sharing complete (all that during the same month, February).
>Later in May a reply to a webform request confirmed that everything was passed elegibility/security and criminality. And then right after that... total blackout.
>The 19th of June I ordered a second set of GCMS notes (it took less that 20 days to arrive) and I found that indeed while everything was passed during May, the reviewing officer also made his comments stating that the file was reviewed, that the eligibility and security is passed, that the integrated search was complete with no adverse info found, and the last note (May 19) reads as follows : **OFFICER REVIEW** No indicators of concern on file. Applications appears RFV
And that's that. I don't know what happens next, only God knows!
So let's wait some more, hopefully it won't be long before they re-start the PPR machine for us poor Outlanders.
Good luck to all.
Thanks for the update and good luck! I was wondering how can a FSW Outland candidates apply for a GCMS notes ? Can you please share some details on how you applied ?

Reactions: Rakshiruby

lawanna

Feb 15, 2020
Hi,
I have a question, my husband is an Ukrainian citizen and he got he’s police certificate for the sponsorship application. Do we have to legalize it? Or just the translation in English with a certified lawyer would be enough?
In normal circumstances you have to order police certificate from Ukrainian Consulate in Canada and it will be issued in English. Otherwise, you don’t need to legalize it, just a translation with certified translator will be enough.

Midorin

Jul 7, 2020
Thanks for the update and good luck! I was wondering how can a FSW Outland candidates apply for a GCMS notes ? Can you please share some details on how you applied ?
If you don't have a relative in Canada, you can still get GCMS notes with the help of third party services like getgcms.com or thegcmsonline.com, you'll have to pay a small fee (13 CAD) and fill out a consent form.

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Guys,

Today I received a confirmation call from an agent who's based in London - Ontario, saying my PR is officially approved. Further, I have to mail them photographs and once they receive them, the card will be mailed which should take at least 2 weeks to be received.

I'm an inland, EE applicant. AOR Jan 2nd. I received a webform response on Jun 29th which said all the checks are currently valid.

Although I didn't post much in the forum, I read the posts here almost everyday. I'd like to thank everybody here and wish each one good luck with their applications. Tough times, we all will get through this! There is a delay but there won't be a denial.

Are you FSW inland??

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Guys,

I have a basic question.
Lets say I have requested GCMS notes on 15 June and I receive them on 08 July.
The progress in those notes corresponds to 15 June or 08 July or something in between those dates?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Guys,

I have a basic question.
Lets say I have requested GCMS notes on 15 June and I receive them on 08 July.
The progress in those notes corresponds to 15 June or 08 July or something in between those dates?
Something in between

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry to bother u again, but i have 1 more querry. If i am to order it myself by giving my cousing details(including her phone number), would she recieve any msg regarding me ordering gcms on her behalf. However, I am to give my email account info for them to send gcms notes.
Usually they get the email. no msg. I did it twice and this is what happened. Usually they need your consent. There is a consent form on their website forgot where i found it it is valid for a year.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Guys,

Congrats, but I wonder how they prioritize applications. I mean I am also EE CEC with a Dec 19 AOR. everything passed according to webform and phonecall. CPC Ottawa is where my application is though.

Reactions: sanode and Mohann