NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Guys,

Today I received a confirmation call from an agent who's based in London - Ontario, saying my PR is officially approved. Further, I have to mail them photographs and once they receive them, the card will be mailed which should take at least 2 weeks to be received.

I'm an inland, EE applicant. AOR Jan 2nd. I received a webform response on Jun 29th which said all the checks are currently valid.

Although I didn't post much in the forum, I read the posts here almost everyday. I'd like to thank everybody here and wish each one good luck with their applications. Tough times, we all will get through this! There is a delay but there won't be a denial.

Peace! :)
Congratulations.

Reactions: Mohann

Queen2019

May 15, 2019
Congrats, but I wonder how they prioritize applications. I mean I am also EE CEC with a Dec 19 AOR. everything passed according to webform and phonecall. CPC Ottawa is where my application is though.
Hi, can you please share the phone number to contact them for application status?Thanks !

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
1-888-242-2100

Listen to Covid-19 message. About 3 minutes

2- English *press 1

3- immigration status *press 1

4- become permanent resident *press 2

5- application starts with E *press 2

6- then enter *application number followed by #

7- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

8- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered press 1* to confirm

9- hear the details that takes a few minutes

10- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

11- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent

Last edited:

Queen2019

May 15, 2019
1-888-242-2100

Listen to Covid-19 message. About 3 minutes

2- English *press 1

3- immigration status *press 1

4- become permanent resident *press 2

5- application starts with E *press 2

6- then enter *application number followed by #

7- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

8- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered press 1* to confirm

9- hear the details that takes a few minutes

10- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

11- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent
Thanks so much ! One more quick question! My spouse (primary applicant is in US and I am dependent applicant and currently in Canada. Is it legal that I call and ask the agent about the application status? or do we need a consent letter from my spouse before enquiring the agent?

Srinath0606

Jun 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hi Everyone.

AOR January 10th
FSW-O (India)
Visa Office- New Delhi
MEP: 28th January 2020
Biometrics- 31st January 2020
GU- May 2020 (Don't remeber the date).
Currently at 99% with 1 day remaining.

No updates after that. When raised webform in the 1st week of June, they said file is located at New Delhi office and i need to reach them. I raised webform for New Delhi office and they said they are not currently processing applications and working in limited capacity focusing on other types of applications (did not mention more about that) and also they said Bangalore and Chandigarh offices are closed. They they shared a FB post link to know about updates of the working structure of the visa office here in India. I have ordered GCMS on June 27th and waiting.

Will the file tarnsferred to local VO most of the times or this is an unusual scenario? I haven't been asked for any new documents so far. Can someone provide some insights please. Thank you.

Last edited:

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Thanks for the update and good luck! I was wondering how can a FSW Outland candidates apply for a GCMS notes ? Can you please share some details on how you applied ?
Hi, I am an FSW-O applicant currently in the USA. I applied through Get GCMS here: https://www.getgcms.com/
Good Luck!

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi Everyone.

AOR January 10th
FSW-O (India)
Visa Office- New Delhi
MEP: 28th January 2020
Biometrics- 31st January 2020
GU- May 2020 (Don't remeber the date).
Currently at 92% with 14 days remaining.

No updates after that. When raised webform in the 1st week of June, they said file is located at New Delhi office and i need to reach them. I raised webform for New Delhi office and they said they are not currently processing applications and working in limited capacity focusing on other types of applications (did not mention more about that) and also they said Bangalore and Chandigarh offices are closed. They they shared a FB post link to know about updates of the working structure of the visa office here in India. I have ordered GCMS on June 27th and waiting.

Will the file tarnsferred to local VO most of the times or this is an unusual scenario? I haven't been asked for any new documents so far. Can someone provide some insights please. Thank you.
Hey Srinath, it's pretty much the same everywhere I guess as far as I know. In my case I have never had any ghost updates, and my application completed 6 months mark, I have raised 3 webforms till date and in the first one IRCC said none of the security or other checks are initiated and after a month or so I raised the second webform and got to know that security and background and other checks are in process and my file is in Ottawa, CA. After the webform, I got a request to submit an additional document.

My third webform is the latest and I got to know that all the parameters are valid. This was a few days before my 6 months completion but my dashboard online shows nothing but the progress bar at 100% rest everything remains the same, I have also ordered GCMS notes on July 3rd, 2020.

Nobody knows what's going to happen during this pandemic, so hang in there and hope for the best. Good luck!

Reactions: MalithDisala

Srinath0606

Jun 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hey Srinath, it's pretty much the same everywhere I guess as far as I know. In my case I have never had any ghost updates, and my application completed 6 months mark, I have raised 3 webforms till date and in the first one IRCC said none of the security or other checks are initiated and after a month or so I raised the second webform and got to know that security and background and other checks are in process and my file is in Ottawa, CA. After the webform, I got a request to submit an additional document.

My third webform is the latest and I got to know that all the parameters are valid. This was a few days before my 6 months completion but my dashboard online shows nothing but the progress bar at 100% rest everything remains the same, I have also ordered GCMS notes on July 3rd, 2020.

Nobody knows what's going to happen during this pandemic, so hang in there and hope for the best. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your kind reply. I was just worried that my file is at local VO and concerned about that. So far, I haven't been contacted for additional documents and we form is fruitless when it comes to New Delhi office. Hoping to get some clarity with gcms notes.

Reactions: Rakshiruby