Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey, what do you intend to do ? My AOR is jan 25th and still see that the security background is not initiated . My webform response is as below.

————————————————————

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

· Your application is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for processing.

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
Security never shows being in process. It goes directly from not initiated to passed.

Dinesh_1583

Jan 5, 2019
Been more that 1 month since my profile Approved on my CIC portal and still havent receive neither my COPR letter nor my PR card.

Anyone in the same boat?

AOR - 18 JAN
Approved - 05 June

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
Can eligibility move from Review completed (per previous webform) to Assessment in progress?

Little perplexed by the recent webform response with regards to eligibility - please help decipher.

WEBFROM RESPONSE - June :

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications have not been initiated.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.

CPC- OTTAWA

WEBFROM RESPONSE - July :

• The eligibility assessment is in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

No Office mentioned

Note: Per my GCMS notes on 14th May R10 was OK.
Hi RAM G,
I have exactly the same experience. Eligibility moved from "Met" to "In process" in latest webform, within a space of one month. I am not sure what it means, but i am hopeful it is all part of positive progress towards COPR.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Usually they get the email. no msg. I did it twice and this is what happened. Usually they need your consent. There is a consent form on their website forgot where i found it it is valid for a year.
Do u submit your brothers proof as well or just consent letter is enough?

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi guys! Please is the Ottawa VO working at all? I called IRCC and there has been no movement on my file since April. My AOR is Jan 25th, 2020. Eligibility is met but Security and Background check hasn't been initiated. The agent says it's due to Covid 19. Anybody in similar situation?The wait is exhausting.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi guys! Please is the Ottawa VO working at all? I called IRCC and there has been no movement on my file since April. My AOR is Jan 25th, 2020. Eligibility is met but Security and Background check hasn't been initiated. The agent says it's due to Covid 19. Anybody in similar situation?The wait is exhausting.
please note that not initiated does not mean that it has not started. Security goes directly from not initiated to passed.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I was on the same boat as yours until I called IRCC and they explained this to me she said that you would never see it in process like eligibility. Also, security start almost immediately once eligibility is passed.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hey Guys,
I have AOR 24th Jan and so far I have not received any information.
Anybody with the same situation?
I think there are a lot of people still waiting like me whose AOR is Jan 7th. You have to probably wait too. Good Luck!