+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi guys! Please is the Ottawa VO working at all? I called IRCC and there has been no movement on my file since April. My AOR is Jan 25th, 2020. Eligibility is met but Security and Background check hasn't been initiated. The agent says it's due to Covid 19. Anybody in similar situation?The wait is exhausting.
I am in similar situation.

Rember8964

Jun 3, 2020
Been more that 1 month since my profile Approved on my CIC portal and still havent receive neither my COPR letter nor my PR card.

Anyone in the same boat?

AOR - 18 JAN
Approved - 05 June
Hey, I'm in the same boat with you. I was approved on June 5th and I'm still waiting for the instruction letter or CoPR. Are you in Toronto area?

Asknoob

Jul 12, 2020
Good Morning! Everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. This is my very first post in this forum.
I’ve read a lot on this forum, which helped me in many ways. Just registered myself with this forum yesterday, so maybe I can help and give back.

CIC INLAND.
My timeline is below:
AOR: 05/Jan/2020.
MEDICALS PASSED: 2/Jan/2030.
ADR: 27/Jan/2020.
BIOMETRIC DONE: 16/FEB/2020.
COPR: 09/July/2020.

I dint receive any ghost updates or any calls, emails after medical passed. The only email I received was of COPR in my cic account. I didn’t bother calling cic till June last week. Just came to know about GCMS from this forum so I raised one in June second week. Which had pretty good explanation. Let me know if anyone has any questions. Happy to help thanks.

ThePatientApplicant

May 21, 2020
Good Morning! Everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. This is my very first post in this forum.
I’ve read a lot on this forum, which helped me in many ways. Just registered myself with this forum yesterday, so maybe I can help and give back.

CIC INLAND.
My timeline is below:
AOR: 05/Jan/2020.
MEDICALS PASSED: 2/Jan/2030.
ADR: 27/Jan/2020.
BIOMETRIC DONE: 16/FEB/2020.
COPR: 09/July/2020.

I dint receive any ghost updates or any calls, emails after medical passed. The only email I received was of COPR in my cic account. I didn’t bother calling cic till June last week. Just came to know about GCMS from this forum so I raised one in June second week. Which had pretty good explanation. Let me know if anyone has any questions. Happy to help thanks.
congrats, where was your visa office? were you CEC (you have mentioned CIC in your comment)

pjbop28

Jun 5, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-01-2020
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
31-01-2020
Hi guys! Please is the Ottawa VO working at all? I called IRCC and there has been no movement on my file since April. My AOR is Jan 25th, 2020. Eligibility is met but Security and Background check hasn't been initiated. The agent says it's due to Covid 19. Anybody in similar situation?The wait is exhausting.
Dont worry! Same situation over here. AOR 13th Jan, FSW-O. I think our files are on hold coz of COVID, hope they will start processing soon.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Mauriss

pjbop28

Jun 5, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-01-2020
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
31-01-2020
Same! Ottawa VO here too. Jan 23 AOR, Eligibility met, Security not started and Criminality in progress (but R10 passed and criminality recommended pass since March), has been this way since my first webform inquiry in early May.
Again many files are on hold and that is why we can't see any progress in our app. Good luck!

Reactions: Mauriss

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Dont worry! Same situation over here. AOR 13th Jan, FSW-O. I think our files are on hold coz of COVID, hope they will start processing soon.

Best of luck!
Thanks! I guess we all have to play the game of patience. I really hope they start processing soon. I'll post here if I see any progress or helpful info.

All the best!

riduyculous

Feb 18, 2020
Hi all, lurker here, I got my COPR this morning. Here are my timeline:
-AOR 23 Jan, FSW-Inland, Ottawa CPC-O
-4 Mar Medical passed
-Webform response April, May, June (I raised one at the beginning of the month): eligibility meets, background and criminal not started
-1 July Ghost update, no change in profile
-2 July ADR for police certificate in origin language
-9 July Ghost update, profile changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
-Webform response July 10: eligibility completed, background and criminal all valid
-13 July COPR

This forum has given me many useful information and knowledge. Wish everyone the best of luck and may we all get COPR soon!

Rember8964

Jun 3, 2020
Hey, @Rember8964. I've received my instruction letter on Friday. I recommend you to call IRCC and speak with an agent. I called them on Thursday and received the email the next day.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with the answers and to wish good luck to everyone who's still waiting!
Wow, congrats!! I will call them today! Thanks for letting me know.

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi All, I Missed a call today in the morning. It does not leave any voice message as well. Number was 647-215-2498. Could it be from IRCC. I am inland applicant. AOR 29th Jan. Application is waiting for final decision.

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Just sa
Hi All, I Missed a call today in the morning. It does not leave any voice message as well. Number was 647-215-2498. Could it be from IRCC. I am inland applicant. AOR 29th Jan. Application is waiting for final decision.
You can call back if possible otherwise reach out to the IRCC agents?