+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Midorin

Jul 7, 2020
Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here. Firstly I want to thank everyone for sharing their valuable knowledge and experience in this helpful forum.
So I finally decided to return the favor by providing my status as a fellow FSW Outlander hoping it will help anyone staying positive in this trying and frustrating times.
>AOR was 20 January
>Meds and biometrics valid/done during the first week of February
>Got a couple of GUs along the way and two ADRs : they asked me for a scanned copy of my TEF results (same for spouse), second request was about that IMM-something-something form, so nothing alarming. I was kinda stressed because my PoF was half donated from my father and the other half was from a deposit I made after selling my car. I also had some reference letters with some minor details something (like hours worked) for a couple of past jobs, however I took care of writing a nice LoE for everything that could be suspicious.
>First IRCC call, a kind agent told me that the office in charge is CPC Ottawa, then that my eligibility was already recommended pass while the rest wasn't initiated yet. The GCMS notes I got a month later confirmed that (case analyst made a nice and thorough commentary in his notes).
>Some other calls and webforms later pointed out that the Criminality was passed and info sharing complete (all that during the same month, February).
>Later in May a reply to a webform request confirmed that everything was passed elegibility/security and criminality. And then right after that... total blackout.
>The 19th of June I ordered a second set of GCMS notes (it took less that 20 days to arrive) and I found that indeed while everything was passed during May, the reviewing officer also made his comments stating that the file was reviewed, that the eligibility and security is passed, that the integrated search was complete with no adverse info found, and the last note (May 19) reads as follows : **OFFICER REVIEW** No indicators of concern on file. Applications appears RFV
And that's that. I don't know what happens next, only God knows!
So let's wait some more, hopefully it won't be long before they re-start the PPR machine for us poor Outlanders.
Good luck to all.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here. Firstly I want to thank everyone for sharing their valuable knowledge and experience in this helpful forum.
So I finally decided to return the favor by providing my status as a fellow FSW Outlander hoping it will help anyone staying positive in this trying and frustrating times.
>AOR was 20 January
>Got a couple of GUs along the way and two ADRs : they asked me for a scanned copy of my TEF results (same for spouse), second request was about that IMM-something-something form, so nothing alarming. I was kinda stressed because my PoF was half donated from my father and the other half was from a deposit I made after selling my car. I also had some reference letters with some minor details something (like hours worked) for a couple of past jobs, however I took care of writing a nice LoE for everything that could be suspicious.
>First IRCC call, a kind agent told me that the office in charge is CPC Ottawa, then that my eligibility was already recommended pass while the rest wasn't initiated yet. The GCMS notes I got a month later confirmed that (case analyst made a nice and thorough commentary in his notes).
>Some other calls and webforms later pointed out that the Criminality was passed and info sharing complete (all that during the same month, February).
>Later in May a reply to a webform request confirmed that everything was passed elegibility/security and criminality. And then right after that... total blackout.
>The 19th of June I ordered a second set of GCMS notes (it took less that 20 days to arrive) and I found that indeed while everything was passed during May, the reviewing officer also made his comments stating that the file was reviewed, that the eligibility and security is passed, that the integrated search was complete with no adverse info found, and the last note (May 19) reads as follows : **OFFICER REVIEW** No indicators of concern on file. Applications appears RFV
So let's wait some more, hopefully it won't be long before they re-start the PPR machine for us poor Outlanders.
Good luck to all.
Thanks, great to know. I'm 11 days later than you. Planning to order another set of GCMS notes soon.

khurram009

May 28, 2020
hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes yesterday. Case analyst officer's comments on my eligibility were "Recommended Passed". I really can't understand what does that mean. Is it passed or what?

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes yesterday. Case analyst officer's comments on my eligibility were "Recommended Passed". I really can't understand what does that mean. Is it passed or what?
The file is first assessed by the analyst and then reviewed by the Officer. The analyst goes through the file and makes a recommendation to the officer whether the eligibility is Recommended passed or Review Required . It is up to the Officer's discretion to either go with the analysts' recommendation or take another look at it and then clear it.

Reactions: Midorin and pjbop28

anjulad12

Jun 6, 2020
Guys, is it legal to order these notes even though I declared that I do not have any representative when I submitted my application?

AOR Jan 6 Fsw o
Eligilibity passed and completed
sec valid
background valid
criminality valid
but waiting for rprf

thanks for the reply!

You will get the RPRF request soon... and everything will be ok as all stages are completed.

Reactions: Nixnic19

bohdandandan

May 15, 2020
Hi, congratulations on your PR approval. I am wondering what could be the reason you did not get PR confirmation mail which Inland applicants are getting nowadays. Since you are already approved and have a COPR number this should be an automated mail from the system. Did you check on IRCC helpline why you did not get the mail?
Hi, thank you. So on June 23, my application status got updated to Approved, and Documents section with CoPR documents appeared. Since then, I haven't received an email or any other message from IRCC regarding my application's approval.

I sent a webform last week asking about the email, but I was only told that they sent my information to the responsible office and that they will reach out to me. I haven't heard anything back since then. Honestly, I don't really know what else I can do at this point.

jubairkhalid

Aug 14, 2017
Is there any Jan AOR inland applicant whose timeline bar is 100% finished now and his status is saying “The application is taking longer than normal”.
I am an inland applicant and my dependant wife on ETA is living with me in Canada as well.
Do you guys have an idea why it is taking too Long? A week ago I talk to immigration officer over The Phone. He said my eligibility and background check is approved. Can anyone please help me out?

Reactions: Nixnic19

Niginaa1

Feb 6, 2020
Hi,
I have a question, my husband is an Ukrainian citizen and he got he’s police certificate for the sponsorship application. Do we have to legalize it? Or just the translation in English with a certified lawyer would be enough?

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Hello everyone,

>AOR was 20 January
Good luck to all.
where did you order your notes from? Thanks