Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone,
My application is 100% and below is the message on my dashboard.

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to"

It is still a waiting game due to COVID-19 and I am aware of it and the last webform shows all of my parameters are valid. Whoever has the same timeline, I wish them the best of luck. Fingers crossed.

Thanks!

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,
My application is 100% and below is the message on my dashboard.

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to"

It is still a waiting game due to COVID-19 and I am aware of it and the last webform shows all of my parameters are valid. Whoever has the same timeline, I wish them the best of luck. Fingers crossed.

Thanks!

Same!
FSW O , Jan 6 AOR

The last webform I raised,
Security valid
Criminality valid
Eligibility met and completed

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Just waited and raised one today after seeing 100%..

the last one I made was in May 3rd week but got a generic response, since I didnt ask specefic questions about eligibility, security etc
Unfortunately the progress bar is misleading since it's not based on an applicants progress; see https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1441&top=3
Moreover, IRCC only manages to process at best 60% of the cases in 6 months, see (#26) https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/2019-ee-report-pdfversion-eng.pdf