+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello Friends,
While applying for gcms notes, about the consent form, do you print, fill the form and physically sign with a pen or do you type in the details on the computer and sign electronically??

Thanks

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hello Friends,
While applying for gcms notes, about the consent form, do you print, fill the form and physically sign with a pen or do you type in the details on the computer and sign electronically??

Thanks
Print out and physically sign with a blue pen. Then scan and send back

Reactions: Kayoe

Janaor2020

May 23, 2020
Please help!!!! Got last Ghost update one month ago, I am a CEC inland applicant, 18 jan aor 2020, called IRCC after ghost update, said all assessments are cleared but i dont know why they are taking so much time for final approval, please give some advice, should i worry, this wait is messing with my blood pressure.

jubairkhalid

Aug 14, 2017
Guys what is the number I should call to check the status of my application
Thanks
Call this number to check your ‭status +1 (888) 242-2100‬. I am inland applicant and In my online application it says we are reviewing your eligibility and background check. When I called them they said your eligibility and background check is approved, and we will soon send you a confirmation. Inshallah

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
FSW-O , AoR Jan 23, OTTAWA VO

Got a webform response today:

hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently in process.
It seems my security and criminality check statuses have not changed since March, assuming due to COVID putting things on hold. Any other Outland applicants still pending criminality? And is criminality pass a prerequisite to background checks starting?

Thanks!
I don't think so cos my application status is similar to yours. Criminality in process, security not started since early June, but background verifications are in process

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
He
Here is the official IRCC site to request the GCMS notes https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Make sure you select the Privacy Act (vs Access to Information Act) when asked, this will ensure you receive the information for free.
The official time frame is 30 days but it can be less or more depending on the workload of the office
Message back if you have any questions through the process.
All the best.
Hey dear!
i was using the link you provided, but states that it is for paper applications and only people present in canada order through this site. Where can i apply for gcms notes for my file. M FSW Outland PNP.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hello,
What is the completion %age of your application and where are you stuck? I believe yours should have been completed until now!

I am also an outlander - PNP - Alberta: I submitted my application exactly one month after your AOR i.e 22nd Feb 2020 and right now sitting at 72%. Next month is the decision...keeping all hopes intact and praying for everyone ...
Best of luck to you too! I'm at 19 days remaining on the counter but that's just a timer if I remember correctly. I think we're just caught in the COVID back burner as IRCC is running at reduced capacity. I'm hoping to give another month or so.

Reactions: azizhamdy

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
I don't think so cos my application status is similar to yours. Criminality in process, security not started since early June, but background verifications are in process
Yes same. I'm guessing once iRCC starts processing outland applications again, things will start moving. In my GCMS notes it read: "
R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality" as early as February and my eligibility seemed to be passed since March, roughly when COVID started spiking in North America. Nothing has updated since May.

Queen2019

May 15, 2019
Hi Guy’s,

I’m new to this thread. As of today it has been six months since I have applied and I still haven’t got an update yet. Couple of months back my application was showing “updated” and then it went back to “submitted” again( I guess it was a Ghost update) and it was followed by my progress bar disappearing for few a days and then showing up again :/

My question is. Has anyone with a similar AOR got an outcome yet?

AOR- 2 Jan 2020 Express (Outland)
Currently:

Eligibility- in process
Background verification - in process
Security background- in process
Medical: passed
Biometric: Received
I am in same situation. AOR -6 Jan 2020 Express(Outland). Did you hear anything?

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone,

I raised a web inquiry last week and got a reply yesterday and this is the reply I got today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence: We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 has not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

( My last webform update can be found here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2020-aor.671226/page-106#post-8640214 ) Only changes from the previous one and the recent one is all the below parameters are Valid.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Thanks!!