+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

fatalkernel

Feb 22, 2020
Guys around 1 and half year back I hired some consultant to file an application for me even though my CRS (404)didn’t meet meet the requirements. I improved my scores (469) and applied by myself and now waiting for final out come (FSW -O APPLICATION IS AT 90%)without his help(since an year passed and I thought I might need to pay money again for reapplying through him) Later, around a month back I got an email from the cosultant that he reapplied as they support clients for two years not sure why I missed (went into a folder due to some rules I configured)with old data and scores(404) I understand the application won’t even pick for those scores but would it be any problem?

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
The confusion is all about below Statement in this letter

"This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address "

It asks for a COPR document to be sent with One Photo to get the PR card. Question is do we get one or not?
Because of covid19 pandemic, there may be people who don't have access to a printer so they are not able to have this document in hand.
That is why they said in the letter : if you have this letter in hand send it to us by mail.

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi, I'm on the same page with you.
If they will send us the PR card directly, until we receive the card, we can't change SIN or get OHIP.
I wish they will give us some documents to start working on the benefits first.
I applied for the SIN ! I didn't receive my PR card yet! Do you think it will work?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
[/
Guys around 1 and half year back I hired some consultant to file an application for me even though my CRS (404)didn’t meet meet the requirements. I improved my scores (469) and applied by myself and now waiting for final out come (FSW -O APPLICATION IS AT 90%)without his help(since an year passed and I thought I might need to pay money again for reapplying through him) Later, around a month back I got an email from the cosultant that he reapplied as they support clients for two years not sure why I missed (went into a folder due to some rules I configured)with old data and scores(404) I understand the application won’t even pick for those scores but would it be any problem?
There are many problems with your story. You need to revise how EE works. How can someone/consultant “apply or re-apply” PR application without ITA & Without anyone’s consent? Make sure you don’t have a duplicate profile Or dup application filing on your name. If you already have received ITA, other profile on must be withdrawn. IRCC can easily catch the duplicates. It’s up to you in the end what to decide, I am not a legal expert..

Last edited:

fatalkernel

Feb 22, 2020
[/

There are many problems with your story. You need to revise how EE works. How can someone/consultant “apply or re-apply” PR application without ITA & Without anyone’s consent? Make sure you don’t have a duplicate profile Or dup application filing on your name. If you already have received ITA, other profile on must be withdrawn. IRCC can easily catch the duplicates. It’s up to you in the end what to decide, I am not a legal expert..
Sorry for not being clear. When I mentioned applied it means, Submitted my profile with CRS 404 to IRCC but never I got ITA. However I still have duplicate application from consultant with a CRS score that can never be picked.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Sent a webform last week and got a response saying bg,sec, criminal verficarion, eligibility are all valid. Application is still in process. Hoping that's it's waiting for final approval.

There is improvment in the overall status from when I asked them thr last time. So, files for moving for FSW-O candidates.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Sorry for not being clear. When I mentioned applied it means, Submitted my profile with CRS 404 to IRCC but never I got ITA. However I still have duplicate application from consultant with a CRS score that can never be picked.
A Same applicant has different information in 2 different profiles? Does not sound right in my opinion. Your choice in the end.

liliya

Jan 5, 2015
Can you ask consultant to withdraw profile with 404 points?

aswappan

Jun 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-Jan-2020
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2020
Hi,

I've called IRCC today and the agent advised me that the landing process is now skipped due to the covid-19 situation.

She told me that my card will come straight in my mail at home. But has no date when they will ship it.

Hope this helps.

Approved on the 5th june
Till now did not received the COPR letter neither information letter.
But my account do have my COPR number alongside with my spouse COPR number.

Thanks,

Dinesh
Hey bro, means you are an outland applicant, isn't it?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
So, Did I get my prediction again right about your information letter? Lol
@GG12345 , lol. I got the letter within 48 hours but do you think that was my biggest problem?
Somehow my name was duplicated in IRCCs system so my Copr letter had my name printed twice! I called IRCC twice and they told me to apply for correction of immigration document (which can take up to 6 months) . One of the agents told.me to.mail off my docs but to attach a copy of my passport. This didnt sit well with me so I emailed Etobicoke landings and sent them my passport and other id to show how my name should be printed. After a 7 working days they responded by sending a new letter with my name appearing only ONCE. I feel soooooo relieved.

Reactions: phani_nalla