+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020
Sent a webform last week and got a response saying bg,sec, criminal verficarion, eligibility are all valid. Application is still in process. Hoping that's it's waiting for final approval.

There is improvment in the overall status from when I asked them thr last time. So, files for moving for FSW-O candidates.
Hi same response received for me .AOR 17th Jan 2020. Outland dependent .

Hope they will start something for outlands from July 2020.

Thanks.

mpd93

Oct 21, 2019
any PNP OUTLAND applicants here? kindly share any updates on your status/timeline?
best of luck to all of us.
Hi - AOR - 11 Jan, PNP- Outland - Ontario / VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia

Called IRCC Yesterday, agent informed that Eligibility - Review in Progress, Security - WIP, Criminality - Met/Pass, Background check - Processing

Thanks !

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Yes, no update here, raised a webform and waiting... Bar at 79%...
oic. whats your noc? i received an email update june 2 which is a generic info that "application is still under process" while the progress bar's at 78%...
praying that everything will be on a favorable approval and decision despite covid pace

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Hi - AOR - 11 Jan, PNP- Outland - Ontario / VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia

Called IRCC Yesterday, agent informed that Eligibility - Review in Progress, Security - WIP, Criminality - Met/Pass, Background check - Processing

Thanks !
oic. you called their hotline? whats your noc and progress bar update?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
any PNP OUTLAND applicants here? kindly share any updates on your status/timeline?
Yes, AOR 31 Jan.
Raised webform and the response is:
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Met
Background in process
Security: not initiated.

How about you?

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Ask your old employers for a new job experience letter and make them state your job duties more precisely. Once you have got those, send a webform and add the new documents.
I got a question here. I have already submitted the employer's letter with a specific NOC code and the GCMS note says 'Unable to confirm NOC'.

Would it be ok if I have to make significant changes?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I got a question here. I have already submitted the employer's letter with a specific NOC code and the GCMS note says 'Unable to confirm NOC'.

Would it be ok if I have to make significant changes?
You can but It would be a gamble. When resubmitted the job duties for the NOC, one has to provide the detailed explanation & attach any supporting documentation to avoid to reflect it as misinterpretation which is most important thing you will have to keep in mind during the documentation. Goal should be IRCC must get convinced.

That’s just my view point & I am not a legal expert. It’s up to you to decide the best course of action. Good luck.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
@GG12345 , lol. I got the letter within 48 hours but do you think that was my biggest problem?
Somehow my name was duplicated in IRCCs system so my Copr letter had my name printed twice! I called IRCC twice and they told me to apply for correction of immigration document (which can take up to 6 months) . One of the agents told.me to.mail off my docs but to attach a copy of my passport. This didnt sit well with me so I emailed Etobicoke landings and sent them my passport and other id to show how my name should be printed. After a 7 working days they responded by sending a new letter with my name appearing only ONCE. I feel soooooo relieved.
Nice! Hope that was a typo you referred it as a COPR letter. What we have received is an information/ landing completed letter.
Hope IRCC won’t not send 2 PR cards for you:D

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
I am at 91% and 17 days remaining!! Teeheehee :D

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
You can but It would be a gamble. When resubmitted the job duties for the NOC, one has to provide the detailed explanation & attach any supporting documentation to avoid to reflect it as misinterpretation which is most important thing you will have to keep in mind during the documentation. Goal should be IRCC must get convinced.

That’s just my view point & I am not a legal expert. It’s up to you to decide the best course of action. Good luck.
Can you please explain what the detailed explanation should include?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi - I am PNP outland with below status as of 03 June -

Eligibility- met
The background verifications are in process.
Application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia