PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Received my GCMS notes today:

Eligibility - Review Required

'UNABLE TO CONFIRM NOC' - The notes regarding my research assistant job back at the University.

'UNABLE to CONFIRM FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE - APPEARS CRS NOT MET'

The notes also mention that the verified CRS score is less than the CRS score at the application.

I have understood the outcome but guys can't anything be done here? I am clueless.
When did you exactly submit your application?

Rember8964

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,

I've called IRCC today and the agent advised me that the landing process is now skipped due to the covid-19 situation.

She told me that my card will come straight in my mail at home. But has no date when they will ship it.

Hope this helps.

Approved on the 5th june
Till now did not received the COPR letter neither information letter.
But my account do have my COPR number alongside with my spouse COPR number.

Thanks,

Dinesh
Hi, I'm on the same page with you.
If they will send us the PR card directly, until we receive the card, we can't change SIN or get OHIP.
I wish they will give us some documents to start working on the benefits first.

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
Hi All,
I applied for Webform and got following reply:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

When I called last week, I got reply that only Medical validation is pending? So, what could be actual status of my application?
I am CEC Inland applicant but my wife is outside Canada. Her medical exam validity got expired just last week. But I did not get any request to do another test. My processing time is already completed and shows 100%. Is it advisable to do medical test and upload form upfront via Webform now OR wait for correspondence from IRCC?

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Normally they would say lead statement does not match with the job duties if the job reference letter was provided hence i had asked. Which VO anyways?
It says 'Unable to confirm NOC FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH ....'

Slldc

Jun 19, 2020
Received my GCMS notes today:

Eligibility - Review Required

'UNABLE TO CONFIRM NOC' - The notes regarding my research assistant job back at the University.

'UNABLE to CONFIRM FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE - APPEARS CRS NOT MET'

The notes also mention that the verified CRS score is less than the CRS score at the application.

I have understood the outcome but guys can't anything be done here? I am clueless.
I’m applying under TA/RA as well. What NOC code did you use? Which country are you?

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
I’m applying under TA/RA as well. What NOC code did you use? Which country are you?
I did student mentoring and academic management and used NOC 0421. I am sure you do not have to worry ;)

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Called IRCC today and agent mentioned my eligibility, criminality, security everything is passed. Agent just told me to wait for the final decision. Hoping that final decision is Approved, fingers crossed!

AOR Dec 24, Outland applicant, Currently in USA but moving to India soon as visa is expiring.
VO: Montreal

PS: I used TextNow app and waiting time was less than 30 mins.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Called IRCC today and agent mentioned my eligibility, criminality, security everything is passed. Agent just told me to wait for the final decision. Hoping that final decision is Approved, fingers crossed!

AOR Dec 24, Outland applicant, Currently in USA but moving to India soon as visa is expiring.
VO: Montreal

PS: I used TextNow app and waiting time was less than 30 mins.
How is it possible to call IRCC from outside Canada?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi All,
I applied for Webform and got following reply:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

When I called last week, I got reply that only Medical validation is pending? So, what could be actual status of my application?
I am CEC Inland applicant but my wife is outside Canada. Her medical exam validity got expired just last week. But I did not get any request to do another test. My processing time is already completed and shows 100%. Is it advisable to do medical test and upload form upfront via Webform now OR wait for correspondence from IRCC?
What's your AOR?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi,

I've called IRCC today and the agent advised me that the landing process is now skipped due to the covid-19 situation.

She told me that my card will come straight in my mail at home. But has no date when they will ship it.

Hope this helps.

Approved on the 5th june
Till now did not received the COPR letter neither information letter.
But my account do have my COPR number alongside with my spouse COPR number.

Thanks,

Dinesh
Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for the update. but in order to get the card, isn't the first step to get the confirmation E-Mail ( i.e. Information letter ) like everyone in this forum got asking for photographs to be sent to local office ?

I got my application approved on 4th June but nearly after 2 weeks, am yet to receive that letter.

The wait continues. Hopefully someday soon in the coming week.