+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Word of advice to anyone sending in their letter with pics for PR card. It's better to use a courier service to send them in. I used Canada Post 2 day service and after 3 days it's still not delivered! You dont need a return envelope so using a different service to deliver is okay.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi,

I've called IRCC today and the agent advised me that the landing process is now skipped due to the covid-19 situation.

She told me that my card will come straight in my mail at home. But has no date when they will ship it.

Hope this helps.

Approved on the 5th june
Till now did not received the COPR letter neither information letter.
But my account do have my COPR number alongside with my spouse COPR number.

Thanks,

Dinesh
Dinesh, thanks for the information.

Last edited:

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Is IRCC replying for web form inquiries about application status, if the application is within Normal processing times?

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Is IRCC replying for web form inquiries about application status, if the application is within Normal processing times?
Yes, they've always done so. I don't understand why they say they won't and then do, but they do.

If you send a webform make sure you explicitly ask about specific stages, such as eligibility, background, criminality, security, and whether a decision is made. Otherwise they will send a generic response that says basically nothing.

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Yes, they've always done so. I don't understand why they say they won't and then do, but they do.

If you send a webform make sure you explicitly ask about specific stages, such as eligibility, background, criminality, security, and whether a decision is made. Otherwise they will send a generic response that says basically nothing.
Thanks for the confirmation

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Word of advice to anyone sending in their letter with pics for PR card. It's better to use a courier service to send them in. I used Canada Post 2 day service and after 3 days it's still not delivered! You dont need a return envelope so using a different service to deliver is okay.
So, Did I get my prediction again right about your information letter? Lol

Feb 19, 2020
Same here, I sent on 11th June still not delivered.

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Received my GCMS notes today:

Eligibility - Review Required

'UNABLE TO CONFIRM NOC' - The notes regarding my research assistant job back at the University.

'UNABLE to CONFIRM FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE - APPEARS CRS NOT MET'

The notes also mention that the verified CRS score is less than the CRS score at the application.

I have understood the outcome but guys can't anything be done here? I am clueless.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC

'UNABLE TO CONFIRM NOC' - The notes regarding my research assistant job back at the University.

The notes also mention that the verified CRS score is less than the CRS score at the application.

I have understood the outcome but guys can't anything be done here? I am clueless.
Ask your old employers for a new job experience letter and make them state your job duties more precisely. Once you have got those, send a webform and add the new documents.

Vixz879

Nov 22, 2019

Did you submit a job reference letter?

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Ask your old employers for a new job experience letter and make them state your job duties more precisely. Once you have got those, send a webform and add the new documents.
Thanks for the reply. I should try my luck since the university is locked down due to COVID.