+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Yemjim

Oct 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I raised another webform to IRCC last week after receiving a generic mail earlier and specifically requested for updates on all the stages and got the response below.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.

NOV 12 AOR
PNP-Outland

Please help confirm if this is the new 'golden email'...as IRCC is not providing further information...lol.

Seems like most outland applications are just on a standby for now

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello All,

I raised another webform to IRCC last week after receiving a generic mail earlier and specifically requested for updates on all the stages and got the response below.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

NOV 12 AOR
PNP-Outland

Please help confirm if this is the new 'golden email'...as IRCC is not providing further information...lol.

Hang on!
Next they will be sending application approved message either to your email or to your account:)
BTW whats your account status showing regarding eligibility, application processing and background verifications?

Reactions: Yemjim

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello All,

NOV 12 AOR
PNP-Outland

Congratulations! You just have to wait for final decision. I'm on the same boat too 20-Nov-2019 AOR

Yemjim

Oct 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hang on!
Next they will be sending application approved message either to your email or to your account:)
BTW whats your account status showing regarding eligibility, application processing and background verifications?
Thank you, I hope so...this suspense is nerve-wracking to be honest.

Just checked my account now

Same information like always...we are currently working on your background processing, we are currently verying your eligibility....only medicals and biometrics is updated

I think everything will be updated when COPR and PPR is received .(I could be wrong tho)

Reactions: Rkaursaran

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Thank you, I hope so...this suspense is nerve-wracking to be honest.

Just checked my account now

Same information like always...we are currently working on your background processing, we are currently verying your eligibility....only medicals and biometrics is updated

I think everything will be updated when COPR and PPR is received .(I could be wrong tho)
I am in same boat... We will sail through....some more patience!

sultanms

Sep 16, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon

I raised a webform last week and have received the below response. Does this mean my application is approved for PR? I have not received any CoPR email yet though.

FSW - Outland
AoR : 27th November 2019
VO - Ottawa

• We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
  • A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Regards.

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello @legalfalcon

I raised a webform last week and have received the below response. Does this mean my application is approved for PR? I have not received any CoPR email yet though.

FSW - Outland
VO - Ottawa

• We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
  • A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Regards.
Hey this is superb.. congrats.
Do you mind telling your country of residence.. and
Did you get any other update before this.

sultanms

Sep 16, 2019
Hey this is superb.. congrats.
Do you mind telling your country of residence.. and
Did you get any other update before this.
Thanks.
I am from India. I got few emails that there is a delay in the processing and then a survey email today. No other emails yet.

• Love
Reactions: Lithin

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

FSW - Outland
VO - Ottawa

Regards.
Yes, your application has been approved. Congratulations!!

As regards COPR and PPR email, you will have to wait until the IRCC VO opens up in your country of residence. Only then they will send out an email asking you to submit the passport for PR visa and COPR.

Reactions: MalithDisala