FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Med's Done....
11-02-2020
Hi Guys ,

AOR - 25th jan 2020,
PNP-O , Outland, raised a webform for the first time and received the following info.
————————————————————
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Which PNP Outland?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
So IRCC customer service confirmed that it was IRCC's mistake to enter that address. They confirmed me to send it to below address now

Mailing address
365 Laurier Ave. W
Office 3122
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Purolator courier understood the situation and updated the address. Hopefully will get delivered by Friday.
How many photos did you send per applicant?

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Did you send it with the letter they sent in the email or did you get any physical letter in mail? Is that document in the email COPR?
It is a copy of the information letter only available in my CIC portal (I have seen few people have received in emails as well). I am not sure if anyone has received CoPR copy recently. The letter we have received can be used for 1 year until we get a physical PR card. We all will receive a hard copy of the CoPR letter later (no ETA though).

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
It is a copy of the information letter only available in my CIC portal (I have seen few people have received in emails as well). I am not sure if anyone has received CoPR copy recently. The letter we have received can be used for 1 year until we get a physical PR card. We all will receive a hard copy of the CoPR letter later (no ETA though).
So should we mail the photo with that information letter or wait for the CoPR?

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
So should we mail the photo with that information letter or wait for the CoPR?
I called IRCC customer care before sending the docs and they suggested to attach a letter of explanation that I have not received CoPR yet. So I did the same. Also, I have seen that for a few people it is explicitly mentioned that if they have not received CoPR then they can just send a copy of the information letter along with the photo.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I called IRCC customer care before sending the docs and they suggested to attach a letter of explanation that I have not received CoPR yet. So I did the same. Also, I have seen that for a few people it is explicitly mentioned that if they have not received CoPR then they can just send a copy of the information letter along with the photo.
Also, would you know if we should mail the photos separately for each family member?

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
AOR 21st Jan
FSW-O
Reply of Webform raised below: -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

What should I expect from this reply????
What is the percentage of progress shown on your status bar?