+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
Hi myself aor 13 jan no copr yet
Called last time they said security not started but everything else under processing just 30 days left
We are on the same boat my friend. Jan 16 aor eligibility meet . Background check and criminal check in process as of jun 3rd Sydney vo. Keep me updated if you hear anything front then

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
We are on the same boat my friend. Jan 16 aor eligibility meet . Background check and criminal check in process as of jun 3rd Sydney vo. Keep me updated if you hear anything front then
Ya sure but my application was in Edmonton last month but this month it moved to ottawa

Humitnrxjz

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
To Any Jan's aor inland applicant who have not received copr please let me know that I am not alone
Jan Aor. Not received any update in account.
All Valid. According to Cic i was approved last week and was sent an email which i never received. So just waiting.

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
i think someone mentioned before that they are not issuing PR to outland applicants at this time, so as to discourage people from traveling while the travel restrictions are still in place
is PPR request come before COPR email or other way around?

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
All Valid. According to Cic i was approved last week and was sent an email which i never received. So just waiting.
Me 2. It seems too strange that I have not received any GU since the beginning.congrats to u in advanced for you approval. I hope soon will be mine term

Humitnrxjz

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Me 2. It seems too strange that I have not received any GU since the beginning.congrats to u in advanced for you approval. I hope soon will be mine term
I was send a web form reply.
Congratulations you are now a permanent resident of Canada. Please respond to the email send to you.
BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY EMAIL.

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Dear All,

can anyone help to understand what comes first PPR or COPR? i have seen here people talk a lot of COPR but not PPR, is there anything that i am missing here?

thanks in advance