+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

vd2605

Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys thank you so much everyone for sharing details about EE it really helped me a lot for my application.

I got COPR yesterday. and i would like share timeline with u guys

AOR- 21 Jan
Medical Pass - 4th Feb
Biometrics completed - 20 Fed.
After tht no update on profile at all till June 10th.
COPR received on email - 10th June.

Thanks

Reactions: vishalbrij

nattfodd

Jun 25, 2019
Dear All,

can anyone help to understand what comes first PPR or COPR? i have seen here people talk a lot of COPR but not PPR, is there anything that i am missing here?

thanks in advance
Usually PPR comes first, but with covid, they have been handing out COPR directly (which is normally the next step). It is unclear if it will be the same for outland candidates, though.

Reactions: Ojay1

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi all,
Is there anyone who's file is at New Delhi embassy/Visa Office? Also received any update from them recently?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Dear All,

can anyone help to understand what comes first PPR or COPR? i have seen here people talk a lot of COPR but not PPR, is there anything that i am missing here?

thanks in advance
I’m surprised to see why people ask very basic questionS Without working on the basics of PR life-cycle.
Of course, PPR is first. Now, why are they directing sending a COPR? It’s because offices are closed & can’t accept passports. It’s quite obvious.
Is it a COPR or A landing document- Consider it as a confirmation of PR as letter says. Applicant just need to send a pic along with the Official letter received in order to get a PR card.
It’s highly recommended to keep updated with basics of an Immigration application applied.

sleektee

May 14, 2020
Finally seen a GU... Checked my profile now on Background check and it showed "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." instead of the usual "Your application is in progress ". Phew. FSW-Outland-AOR-Jan 11

Reactions: Trustworthyliar

Romain87

May 9, 2020
I called IRCC customer care before sending the docs and they suggested to attach a letter of explanation that I have not received CoPR yet. So I did the same. Also, I have seen that for a few people it is explicitly mentioned that if they have not received CoPR then they can just send a copy of the information letter along with the photo.
We didn’t receive the COPR and information letter ? Are you inland or Outland ?

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Hey Kuldeep, just a 1 photo per applicant right? Will be sending my parcel soon.
Hey @GG12345 in my information letter it was asked to send 1 photo for each applicant (From my letter: "please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above.") . I would advise to follow instructions as per letter you have received. My parcel was delivered today !!

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hey @GG12345 in my information letter it was asked to send 1 photo for each applicant (From my letter: "please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above.") . I would advise to follow instructions as per letter you have received. My parcel was delivered today !!
Thanks, I read on other forums, 2 photos were requested.
But I agree, need to follow what's in letter, I am blind today for some reason. Need more coffee.