+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just got a response after my webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• The security background verification is currently valid.

I already know that my eligibility and criminality are passed. Does currently valid means passed too?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
AOR 21st Jan
FSW-O
Reply of Webform raised below: -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

What should I expect from this reply????
Hello. Do you have any idea what currently valid means?

Rember8964

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys, my EE application was approved on June 5th and received the CoPR document number in the CIC account. However, I don't receive any real document or instruction letter via email or in CIC account.

Do you guys have the same situation? what should I do?

Fafie2019

Jun 3, 2020
What about this news ? Please update it

Principal applicants for permanent residents who are in Canada and have dependents abroad will continue to have their applications processed, but delays in processing may occur. However, the principal applicant should not be granted permanent residence if their dependents who are abroad are unable to travel.

When travel is again possible, applicants will be informed of the next steps.
This makes me so sad. I miss my husband so bad I hope they lift the travel ban on July 1. Congratulations to all other applicants who have their families here with them. I urge you to Appreciate your spouse and remember how lucky you are when you have them next to you during this pandemic.

kim123

Jan 24, 2020
This makes me so sad. I miss my husband so bad I hope they lift the travel ban on July 1. Congratulations to all other applicants who have their families here with them. I urge you to Appreciate your spouse and remember how lucky you are when you have them next to you during this pandemic.
Hey, I feel you on this one, my partner is in Canada. It’s really hard being seperated. But we got this. We are so close! Thinking of you and your spouse. ❤

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey, I feel you on this one, my partner is in Canada. It’s really hard being seperated. But we got this. We are so close! Thinking of you and your spouse. ❤
I'm with you both. good luck to us all <3 may the distance close soon

Ashyun

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Guys!
Congrats on those who already got COPR!
I'm Jan 7th AOR, had 2 ADRs. So I assume that my COPR might take longer.
I just checked my application status and there has been a GU. Everything is the same except "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable". Would this be a good sign? Does anyone know how long it will take to get COPR from now on?
Thank you in advance!!