+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
I really do not want to scare you but please do not take the Procedural Fairness Letter lightly. From the little bit I know about a PCF, IRCC is giving you a last chance to explain that you are eligible and that you did not misrepresent anything, before rejecting your case.

Other senior members of the group may be able to guide you better. Or maybe contact an immigration attorney.
Hi guys,
I have been patiently waiting for any update on the case since the submission on 17th Jan 2019. Finally last week I received a Procedural Fairness Letter asking for replacing the employer reference letter. But I recently changed my job and the officer asked for the reference letter from my previous employer. My previous letter had everything they asked for but no idea why they asked to replace that. Anyone had such a situation? Appreciate any help on how to address this
just make sure you address the concerns raised and submit all documents that can allay the concerns. PFL is an opportunity given to you to allay an officer’s concern and it is does not always mean you are accused of misrepresentation. If this is the case, it will be stated in the letter. But in all, if you are able to provide the information needed you will be fine. I had a pfl last week and my file was approved 2 days after I submitted my explanations and documents. Good luck

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
So I just called. The IVR system couldn't find my application. After waiting 29 mins on the line got Danielle. She checked my application and said I didn't meet the eligibility requirement - but couldn't see why. Looks like I'm not going to Canada by PR route at least. What a waste of money and time..

Can't imagine why eligibility was not met either. CRS was well above cutoff (29 year old at the time of application, close to top band IELTS, master's degree in engineering, 3 years of experience in 1 NOC and 4 more years in other NOCs)

Last edited:

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
So I just called. The IVR system couldn't find my application. After waiting 29 mins on the line got Danielle. She checked my application and said I didn't meet the eligibility requirement - but couldn't see why. Looks like I'm not going to Canada by PR route at least. What a waste of money and time..

Can't imagine why eligibility was not met either. CRS was well above cutoff (29 year old at the time of application, close to top band IELTS, master's degree in engineering, 3 years of experience in 1 NOC and 4 more years in other NOCs)
Eligibility not met is pretty serious (I know, I'm in the same boat) but it's not over until they send you a rejection letter. Good thing you ordered your GCMS notes.. maybe try your luck calling again and see if another agent can shed some additional light on what's wrong. Sometimes the tiniest detail can sink an application.. If you find out what's missing/incomplete and send updated documentation by webform, your application then goes into the review queue, thereby averting the oncoming rejection, at least directly..

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
If you find out what's missing/incomplete and send updated documentation by webform, your application then goes into the review queue, thereby averting the oncoming rejection, at least directly..
webforms have never worked for me. nothing happens when I click that link

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Reactions: PrasadK

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019

Eligibility has multiple aspects. When they check your eligibility, they are actually evaluating you based on:
1. Min Entry Criteria - this is gfor you to score 67 pts in the FSW grid
2. CRS score validation.

Go through your application one more time to see if there is anything there that doesn't fit the above. Check education, workex, funds - everything.
There have also been people who were told the wrong thing by CIC/Ralph.

USe the webform link to confirm or call again later to double confirm.

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
Eligibility has multiple aspects. When they check your eligibility, they are actually evaluating you based on:
1. Min Entry Criteria - this is gfor you to score 67 pts in the FSW grid
2. CRS score validation.

Go through your application one more time to see if there is anything there that doesn't fit the above. Check education, workex, funds - everything.
There have also been people who were told the wrong thing by CIC/Ralph.

USe the webform link to confirm or call again later to double confirm.
Thanks. What is their appeals process like? Hire your own legal representation or DIY?

I think I’ll wait for an official rejection before any such step (and GCMS notes to diagnose the refusal). But if the appeals process helps with the diagnostics, and isn’t as expensive as reapplying, I might do that in parallel.

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Thanks. What is their appeals process like? Hire your own legal representation or DIY?

I think I’ll wait for an official rejection before any such step (and GCMS notes to diagnose the refusal). But if the appeals process helps with the diagnostics, and isn’t as expensive as reapplying, I might do that in parallel.
I will suggest you to go through your NOC and job duties, there are 99% cases where job duties does not match with the NOC and because of it eligibility did not meet.
Please go through your reference letter again and if possible ask any expert to have an eye on it. Submit new reference letter through webform if there is any discrepancy.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

Please don't wait for a rejection... That's a terrible approach. Appeals usually go in the applicant's favor only when IRCC clearly made an error.
When I found out about my eligibility not met situation and ordered GCMS notes, I found out that was the status for THREE MONTHS and I still hadn't received any rejection. At least find out what's wrong and try to get your application corrected..

webforms have never worked for me. nothing happens when I click that link
Webforms not working is also a terrible excuse. It works for everyone else.. figure out what you're doing wrong. Be proactive here and good things will happen!
From my understanding (and I might be wrong), they're legally obligated to consider all follow up communication as part of the application, although it does indeed come down to the individual officer's mood..

Last edited:

SohamReddy

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Hello guys,

Is there anyone who got bank statement ADR? And how many days it take after submission of ADR to PPR? Do anyone have idea regarding this?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hello guys,

Is there anyone who got bank statement ADR? And how many days it take after submission of ADR to PPR? Do anyone have idea regarding this?
It's quite common for some to get a request for an updated Bank Statement. How many days it would take after that to get your PPR is everyone guess and it can really vary on a case by case basis.

Regards

AKINYEMZY

Oct 10, 2019
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2019
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
Hey guys!.

I have a goodnews...
GUESS WHAT!.
Its my BIRTHDAYYYYY..!:D:D:D:):):)
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.

Have a great day everyone.
AOR JAN10 (280days)---PPR loading.;)
I have goodnews...
GUESS WHAT!.

Yesterday was my birthday, thanks to everyone who wished be well.

Apparently, i got a birthday gift from IRCC yesterday.
For the first time since February i got an update, but it is a ADR for REMEDICAL and FAMILY HISTORY fiIling.

For us whose account has been silent for over 8 months, you know how much of a gift this ADR is:D:D.
AOR JAN10 (281days)---PPR loading.;)

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
I have goodnews...
GUESS WHAT!.

Yesterday was my birthday, thanks to everyone who wished be well.

Apparently, i got a birthday gift from IRCC yesterday.
For the first time since February i got an update, but it is a ADR for REMEDICAL and FAMILY HISTORY fiIling.

For us whose account has been silent for over 8 months, you know how much of a gift this ADR is:D:D.
AOR JAN10 (281days)---PPR loading.;)
Congrats Akin!!!
I'd give anything to get an ADR, so I totally understand how you must be feeling right now...lol.
Please submit ADR asap! Recent trends have shown that PPR follows within a week or two of submitting re-med.

Reactions: AKINYEMZY