+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

santab

Sep 15, 2018
I was going through the last GCMS notes I ordered in August and I noticed a Review Required in Client Information. This looks like a case analyst reviewed all the documents I uploaded. Some of them had the status checked and some had no information for the status. There are different sections for Employment records, Educational qualifications. My best guess would that the Client Information is the Letter of Explanation.

Can someone please shed some light in this and tell me if this really is the review required that people are worried about?
Review required on client information is regarding LOE. I had the same thing mentioned on my application since R10.
I had mentioned details of US visitor visa refusal entry in it. And also had mentioned a prior Canada express entry rejection reason (Nov18 AOR). In my case, Canada EE was rejected due to a mistake on part of case reviewer on previous application. For one of the countries I had stayed more than 6 months, original language PCC was an electronic copy. Previous application was rejected on that ground. I submitted a new application with exactly same PCC. In addition, the consular general in Ottawa for that country gave me a detailed explanation letter addressed to IRCC. In that consul general mentioned that they have been providing only an electronic copy (marked as True Copy) for last one year and also mentioned that IRCC should know about it as this had been communicated :)
Long story short, my new application (Jan19 AOR) did get approved couple of weeks back.

In conclusion, whether to worry or not would depend on what is in LOE. If it is mundane stuff with some standard explanations, then I would not worry.

Reactions: mxg

sandy.2830

Oct 14, 2019
Hi Preet, appreciate the response. I will be going to VFS Dubai tom to make an inquiry about this.

Also about moving right away I am more concerned about the harsh climate.
I am in similar situation, can you please confirm what VFS Dubai said to you and whether they accepted your passport. Thank You in advance. As my email provides instructions about submitting it to USA and now i am in France.

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Jan 20 AOR. I haven't even ordered GCMC notes yet because

(1) don't want to hand over all my personal information to this private company I know very little about
(2) there's no action to be taken based on the results, is there? They'll process the file at their own pace and will get back to me for additional documents/interview if needed..

anything wrong with this logic? what can I really do if the file points out exactly where the application is stuck?

Still optimistic of receiving PPR, immitracker says 15% from Jan 2019 cohort still haven't heard back without receiving denials.
9% and 5% from last year Dec and Nov respectively. So realistically expecting something by end of year.
You'd be surprised how many people have saved their applications through ordering notes. A lot of times your application is stuck because there is a review required on a particular document.. Say, for example, your experience letter does not satisfy the agent because of a very minor issue which you can easily rectify by sending a new one. And viola just like that your file moves.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Review required on client information is regarding LOE. I had the same thing mentioned on my application since R10.
I had mentioned details of US visitor visa refusal entry in it. And also had mentioned a prior Canada express entry rejection reason (Nov18 AOR). In my case, Canada EE was rejected due to a mistake on part of case reviewer on previous application. For one of the countries I had stayed more than 6 months, original language PCC was an electronic copy. Previous application was rejected on that ground. I submitted a new application with exactly same PCC. In addition, the consular general in Ottawa for that country gave me a detailed explanation letter addressed to IRCC. In that consul general mentioned that they have been providing only an electronic copy (marked as True Copy) for last one year and also mentioned that IRCC should know about it as this had been communicated :)
Long story short, my new application (Jan19 AOR) did get approved couple of weeks back.

In conclusion, whether to worry or not would depend on what is in LOE. If it is mundane stuff with some standard explanations, then I would not worry.

Thanks for responding. I do not have any visa refusals in the past and I do not have an extensive travel history.

My letter of explanation includes three points -
  1. Spouse's no objection letter allowing me to use funds in his bank for settlement.
  2. Letter explaining that spouse's reference letters is not in the IRCC format as I am not claiming points for his employment outside of Canada
  3. Letter explaining that one of my employer's refused to provide reference letter with job duties and salary. I attached the email conversation with the employer's refusal, original job post, W2, pay stubs and my own explanation on the job duties.
I have a feeling that the review required is for the third point. Although when I had first applied for express entry I had not included this employer as I had a feeling they would refuse to provide the letter. I added the info for this employment just to ensure that I had a longer employment record.

Reactions: capricorn7

vinnisan

Oct 15, 2019
Hi guys,
I have been patiently waiting for any update on the case since the submission on 17th Jan 2019. Finally last week I received a Procedural Fairness Letter asking for replacing the employer reference letter. But I recently changed my job and the officer asked for the reference letter from my previous employer. My previous letter had everything they asked for but no idea why they asked to replace that. Anyone had such a situation? Appreciate any help on how to address this

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
Ordered GCMS notes today. Y'all convinced me

Any success getting an agent on the call recently? Which number/app to use and when did you call?

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hi guys,
I have been patiently waiting for any update on the case since the submission on 17th Jan 2019. Finally last week I received a Procedural Fairness Letter asking for replacing the employer reference letter. But I recently changed my job and the officer asked for the reference letter from my previous employer. My previous letter had everything they asked for but no idea why they asked to replace that. Anyone had such a situation? Appreciate any help on how to address this
I really do not want to scare you but please do not take the Procedural Fairness Letter lightly. From the little bit I know about a PCF, IRCC is giving you a last chance to explain that you are eligible and that you did not misrepresent anything, before rejecting your case.

Other senior members of the group may be able to guide you better. Or maybe contact an immigration attorney.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Ordered GCMS notes today. Y'all convinced me

Any success getting an agent on the call recently? Which number/app to use and when did you call?
I called IRCC today using the TextNow app. Select a Canadian area code after downloading the app.

IRCC phone number is 1-888-242-2100.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys,
What was your NOC? What is in the lead statement and what are the duties laid out in the letter? Go through both a couple of times with someone else. If you're not able to figure it out, contact a canadian immigration lawyer and try to work out what the problem is. When you do, request an updated letter from your employer and update IRCC ASAP.

PFL is not to be taken lightly. Read the letter 10 times and try to understand what exactly it says.

Reactions: mxg