+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
No, I have no idea where it is. Any clue about how to find it?
Thanks for the support!
you can email to ask where your application is, see first page of this thread, you will find which email to send to and what format required to send. you will then know where your VO is.

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
do you know where your application is? It can take any time as from 1 month to 3/4 months, if your application is processed in CPC ottawa then it can be quicker but if it moves to an LVO then it takes time depending on how fast your LVO is, London and a few others are notoriously slow
What is a CPC and an LVO? I believe my application stage is at IP2 from what I’ve read here. Under back ground check it says “we are processing your back ground check”. I have also passed the medical exam.
Thanks

Reactions: ndshah26

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
Guys, I received an email today asking me to upload my ECA certificates - has anyone had to do this before?
I’m not sure why they are only asking for this now as I submitted 6 weeks ago. I though IRCC accessed this information directly from World Education Services (WES) using their portal.
Thanks

Cherry15

Jan 7, 2018
Guys need some help

Is it necessary to send expired i-94 record (white paper) along with passport for visa stamping after passport request

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
What is a CPC and an LVO? I believe my application stage is at IP2 from what I’ve read here. Under back ground check it says “we are processing your back ground check”. I have also passed the medical exam.
Thanks
CPC - Case Processing Center: Here the officers upload all the sponsorship related relevant docs in the system and make a recommendation and transfer the files electronically to the Visa Office

LVO - Local Visa Office: Here the last round of checks are performed and in most cases the LVO acts positively on the CPC recommendations and issue the golden email to applicants and stamp and return the passports to the prospective applicants.

Stay positive you will see the golden email soon!

HTH...

Reactions: sundar17feb99
Dec 3, 2017
Guys, I received an email today asking me to upload my ECA certificates - has anyone had to do this before?
I’m not sure why they are only asking for this now as I submitted 6 weeks ago. I though IRCC accessed this information directly from World Education Services (WES) using their portal.
Thanks
As I know at the time of submitting your documents after ITA you should include your WES(or ECA report from other organization) certificate together with your diplomas and IELTS(or other) language results in one pdf file. So if you didn't do that, then it is understandable why they are asking for it.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks
cpc is case processing center and lvo is local visa office. Some applications are processed at CPC ottawa itself where as some are initially processed at CIO central intake office in sydney nova scotchia and then moved to a local visa office depending on country of residence of applicant. CPC ottawa is quick in processing while to get moved to an LVO it takes around 2 months of processing time at CIO and then you start in a queue in your LVO based on how many applications your LVO has and have to wait for your application to be reviewed by a visa officer in your LVO.

Hope that helps!