+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
cpc is case processing center and lvo is local visa office. Some applications are processed at CPC ottawa itself where as some are initially processed at CIO central intake office in sydney nova scotchia and then moved to a local visa office depending on country of residence of applicant. CPC ottawa is quick in processing while to get moved to an LVO it takes around 2 months of processing time at CIO and then you start in a queue in your LVO based on how many applications your LVO has and have to wait for your application to be reviewed by a visa officer in your LVO.

Hope that helps!
I live in Ottawa so I’m assuming my case is being processed here.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Jancy, my status is almost like you. not sure how some people get PPR so fast. its 30 days since i submitted FBI PCC. whats your stream and score?
It's been 30 days since the FBI PCC submission. They are still reviewing the additional documents.

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Here I am again with more panic attacks..
Sitting at IP1 since Feb 6, no ADR needed, fee paid, CEC, single.
Seriously, what's going on?

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
It's been 30 days since the FBI PCC submission. They are still reviewing the additional documents.
I am gonna wait and see what happens after March 31. That was the deadline they gave me for ADR. My guess now is probably they won't get to my application until that date is met. Something to keep myself calm.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I am gonna wait and see what happens after March 31. That was the deadline they gave me for ADR. My guess now is probably they won't get to my application until that date is met. Something to keep myself calm.
That is a good point. I wonder if they actually wait until the deadline. Mine is March 18 so we'll see if that triggers anything. I ordered GCMS notes too last week to see if it triggers anything. Good luck!

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Wonder if your BG also changed to IP2 the same time as you passed medicals and the ADR (FBI PCC) requested? Mine did!