den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
I just called IRCC. Spoke with an agent who advised criminality check has been finalized and they are just waiting for CPC Ottawa to begin security check. According to her, everything looks good and all they are waiting on is the security check. Hoping for PPR email within 2 weeks. *fingers crossed*

I know it's easy to become anxious or worried, especially when you're seeing people with later AORs get their PPRs and you're still stuck at IP1 or IP2.

Keep your head up everyone.

Fear not! Do not be anxious for anything :)

Sending all hopefuls love and light.
Did u ask about eligibility?

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I just called IRCC. Spoke with an agent who advised criminality check has been finalized and they are just waiting for CPC Ottawa to begin security check. According to her, everything looks good and all they are waiting on is the security check. Hoping for PPR email within 2 weeks. *fingers crossed*

I know it's easy to become anxious or worried, especially when you're seeing people with later AORs get their PPRs and you're still stuck at IP1 or IP2.

Keep your head up everyone.

Fear not! Do not be anxious for anything :)

Sending all hopefuls love and light.
What number do you reach the IRCC agent at?

KikoDSMG

Mar 16, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello guys, how are u all?
How are your applications? I got my invitation Dec 27 and submitted everything January 28th (Date of the AoR).
After two weeks I received a message and saw that the medical exams were approved, but since then they have been dead silent.
I'm worried about that because I am in the following situation:
My wife has the SP as she is going to college. I got the benefit from her and got the WP, but she wants to cancel her college as money is getting short. Should I wait to get them contact me asking the passports to cancel the college?

Also, should I worry if they are taking their time with applications? They are under the process time, but I thought would be quicker as I have been seeing with some friends who applied last year.

Sorry for the long post.
Thanks so much for the help

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello! I've got my PPR! I wrote IRCC to ask about my visa office in the morning, and the answer was my PPR at 11:40pm.
My timeline is:
29/11: EE profile created
30/11: OINP NOI
15/12: OINP file submitted (French Speaking Stream)
27/12: OINP nomination
10/01/2018: ITA
14/01/2018: AOR
25/01: MP/IP1/NA2
23/02: ADR AD sent: 25/02
27/02: IP2
13/02: PPR!!
I wish PPR soon to all of you! Thank you for your advice and support!
Congratulations, can you please let us know your country of nationality and residence ?

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Hi people.icalled cic yesterday and they informed me that my background check was being processed and the visa office is CPC-ottawa.any idea how long it will take

Reactions: ndshah26

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi people.icalled cic yesterday and they informed me that my background check was being processed and the visa office is CPC-ottawa.any idea how long it will take
I like your signature :)
I also noted that you paid RPRF amount upon request. If that's the case you can be very sure that you are destined to receive only good news sooner :)

Reactions: den89

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Any one keeping tabs on how many applicants got pprs(feb 27 ip2 group)

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Any opinion on this

My lawyer received PPR email and he forwarded it to me by writing the mesage what needs to be send with my passport. But he also attached the official ppr email which he received from cic.
While sending package to cic for stamping, i added official cic ppr email printout and lawyers email which includes his message.
So my question is whether cic gonna point out why i sent them the extra print out of my lawyers email??

Asking this question sounds dumb but just getting nervous about this
Congrats! It shouldn’t matter if you have provided them that extra email doc. All they want to see is whether you have submitted the printed copy of the PPR email from CIC. You are fine and can stop worrying about it. Good luck.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Lot of applicants of Jan AOR with Ottawa VO for both PNP and FSW!
Hope sooner or later they will process them as 2 month mark is crossed

sahilmak

Nov 20, 2010
Hi Guys,

Application for BC PNP - Inland

MY AOR is Jan 9th 2018, and they requested me more information on travel history on January 25th, 2018 which I submitted next day Jan 26th but after that there is no update for anything. Even I did medical tests in dec 2017 but my status is below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any help is appreciated

thanks

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Application for BC PNP - Inland

MY AOR is Jan 9th 2018, and they requested me more information on travel history on January 25th, 2018 which I submitted next day Jan 26th but after that there is no update for anything. Even I did medical tests in dec 2017 but my status is below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any help is appreciated

thanks

This doesn't make any sense. How come your Medical is not updated to "Passed" status. Once the medical status changes to "passed" then you will be in the IP1 category. Maybe they have already reviewed the medical tests and probably forgot to update the status - this happens quite a lot of times. Anyways hang in there you will hopefully see some status updates in your app soon! until then good luck...