+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, I'm seeing most people going from IP1 to NA2 within a single day.
I've been in IP1 for seven days now, starting to get nervous, despite listening to other members being stuck in the same phase for quite longer.
Has anyone who was in this situation (long IP1) already moved forward?
Any hypothesys on what is going on with us, that is making a predictably quick phase take so long? May we have been fogotten? May CIC have forgetten to update status?
Thanks for your contributions and enlightment!
Hi,
Has your file moved forward from IP1 to NA2 or IP2?

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hi people.icalled cic yesterday and they informed me that my background check was being processed and the visa office is CPC-ottawa.any idea how long it will take
BGC is super unpredictable. It couls be done and dusted in 10 days or it can take months to do so. Don’t worry you are in good shape and also fortunately being processed at Ottawa office. You should see the golden email soon. Good luck!

Akula

Jun 7, 2017
BGC is super unpredictable. It couls be done and dusted in 10 days or it can take months to do so. Don’t worry you are in good shape and also fortunately being processed at Ottawa office. You should see the golden email soon. Good luck!
what is number to call CIC

Doc_Abby_Zo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

I have a query... In case someone has filed APR with marital status as 'Legally Separated' and got divorced before PPR... Does he / she need to raise a CSE informing VO about change in marital status?

Kindly assist.

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
This doesn't make any sense. How come your Medical is not updated to "Passed" status. Once the medical status changes to "passed" then you will be in the IP1 category. Maybe they have already reviewed the medical tests and probably forgot to update the status - this happens quite a lot of times. Anyways hang in there you will hopefully see some status updates in your app soon! until then good luck...
hi,

i think he did mean that he did the medical exam in December not that the status went to passed.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Guys,
Posting first time
FSW - Outland , India Express entry
AOR Jan 20
IP2 Feb 26

PPR not yet come, stuck in IP2. Please suggest, how can i know my exact status. Any idea, by seeing current trend, when can I expect PPR ?
Appreciate your suggestions.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
I called IRCC yesterday. Found out my file is now at Ottawa and they are assessing my eligibility and PCC.
Could you please share IRCC number, and suggest, what exactly we have to ask them. One of my friend tried to call them. but just they read the status what we have in application status.

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Could you please share IRCC number, and suggest, what exactly we have to ask them. One of my friend tried to call them. but just they read the status what we have in application status.
The number is the same and u have to listen to that status but after listening to that wait and they will give u the option to speak to an agent .