+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Actually after getting PPR, cic ask for passport and i94 record was stapled to my passport as i visited States once in 2015 and it usually expires in 6 months and it got expired in 2016 in my case.
Recently, got PPR and sent me passport without that i94 record as it was not a actual passport page. It is just normal form used my US immigration so they dont have to stamp my passport again and again if visit US in that span of 6 months. Moreover, i was supposed to give it back to US customs but never went back to US
So wondering whether not sending it along with passport gonna create any issue for me
I have lived in the US for 14 yrs now so I am quite familiar with I-94. US doesn’t give out I-94 any longer now. Also its not your responsibility to surrender the I-94, its the airlines job to acquire the I-94, when you leave the US.. In my opinion Canadian Borders and Customs couldn’t care less about your I-94. But for your peace of mind you can just take it off and not send it to the authorities when you send your passport for stamping. Good luck...HTH!

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Hi guys any further movement on Jan AoRs. My timeline is as follows:-
AoR :- Jan 24th
MeP :- Feb 8th
IP1 :- Feb 11th
IP2 :- Feb 27th
There has been no progress since than. We are expecting our first child and I am at 23 weeks. Hoping to get some updates soon. As the airlines won’t allow us to fly after 34 weeks. Any ideas where might the process be at now??? Looking forward to your feedback guys. I am based out of Cape Town RSA

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys any further movement on Jan AoRs. My timeline is as follows:-
AoR :- Jan 24th
MeP :- Feb 8th
IP1 :- Feb 11th
IP2 :- Feb 27th
There has been no progress since than. We are expecting our first child and I am at 23 weeks. Hoping to get some updates soon. As the airlines won’t allow us to fly after 34 weeks. Any ideas where might the process be at now??? Looking forward to your feedback guys. I am based out of Cape Town RSA
hello, since you are based out of capetown, is your local visa office Pretoria? Do you know where your application is being processed? My status is same as yours and i too got IP2 on 27th and i have moved to pretoria LVO as of 8th March. My AOR is 11th Jan and country of residence is mauritius hence my LVO is Pretoria

Reactions: Pyar_farishta17

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Hi Ateotia,

How do you find out about LVO? Since I am based out of Cape town I am thinking my lvo must be Pretoria. My nationality is India. The stress that i have is, we are planning for delivery and settling in Canada as soon as PPR comes. However, I’ve got only 12 weeks left till i am permissible to fly. And this is stressing me out. My husband has an ongoing project that doesn’t finish till December but I can move out there asap. So I am really hoping for an update so that I can make prep either for SA or Canada.
I mean what are these guys doing in BGC. Neither me or my husband have any military background. He lived in states for over 12 years and have only travelled to Bulgaria, UK and France. I don’t understand why can’t we get an update
hello, since you are based out of capetown, is your local visa office Pretoria? Do you know where your application is being processed? My status is same as yours and i too got IP2 on 27th and i have moved to pretoria LVO as of 8th March. My AOR is 11th Jan and country of residence is mauritius hence my LVO is Pretoria

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys did someone did already send the email to get the Visa office? Does it take a long time to get the answer?
hi, it can be a quick response within 3-6 hours at times, sometimes no response at all, its really random. but go ahead and email, if you are lucky, you will get a response

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi Ateotia,

How do you find out about LVO? Since I am based out of Cape town I am thinking my lvo must be Pretoria. My nationality is India. The stress that i have is, we are planning for delivery and settling in Canada as soon as PPR comes. However, I’ve got only 12 weeks left till i am permissible to fly. And this is stressing me out. My husband has an ongoing project that doesn’t finish till December but I can move out there asap. So I am really hoping for an update so that I can make prep either for SA or Canada.
I mean what are these guys doing in BGC. Neither me or my husband have any military background. He lived in states for over 12 years and have only travelled to Bulgaria, UK and France. I don’t understand why can’t we get an update
hello, go to first page of this thread, instructions are there on how to send email to know your visa office, please send to know. see there are 2 scenarios, your application might be processing in CPC ottawa and then mostly you wont move to LVO, CPC will itself send PPR, but if it is initially processed at Central Intake Office Sydney, then it processes there for around 2 months and then moves to LVO, thats how it was for me, i was at CIO till march 8th and then moved to LVO Pretoria, so you might be at CPC ottawa and you wont ever move to pretoria. Even I am an Indian but since my residence country is Mauritius hence my LVO was Pretoria, same for you if you do move to an LVO. I would suggest sending that email to know if you are in Pretoria LVO, you could call also if you wish, there is a CIC number but you would have to wait for around 30 minutes and even after waiting it might say there is high volume of calls and to call back again. but 50% chances you do get to speak to an agent and you can ask for your processing place.

For background check it isnt related to military, how it works is that when CIO processes, they validate all your inputs and documents and make recommendations for the final visa officer, they check your work history, travel history, get information back from countries you have spent more than 6 months etc. Since your husband travelled a couple of countries, they could be obtaining more information.

I suggest find out where your application is either through email or call and then i can give you my best guess on how much waiting time it is.

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I just called IRCC. Spoke with an agent who advised criminality check has been finalized and they are just waiting for CPC Ottawa to begin security check. According to her, everything looks good and all they are waiting on is the security check. Hoping for PPR email within 2 weeks. *fingers crossed*

I know it's easy to become anxious or worried, especially when you're seeing people with later AORs get their PPRs and you're still stuck at IP1 or IP2.

Keep your head up everyone.

Fear not! Do not be anxious for anything :)

Sending all hopefuls love and light.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
I just called IRCC. Spoke with an agent who advised criminality check has been finalized and they are just waiting for CPC Ottawa to begin security check. According to her, everything looks good and all they are waiting on is the security check. Hoping for PPR email within 2 weeks. *fingers crossed*

I know it's easy to become anxious or worried, especially when you're seeing people with later AORs get their PPRs and you're still stuck at IP1 or IP2.

Keep your head up everyone.

Fear not! Do not be anxious for anything :)

Sending all hopefuls love and light.
that is good news! I had tried calling twice earlier today, the queue was full and asked me to try again.

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Ateotia

Thank you so much, very well explained.
hello, go to first page of this thread, instructions are there on how to send email to know your visa office, please send to know. see there are 2 scenarios, your application might be processing in CPC ottawa and then mostly you wont move to LVO, CPC will itself send PPR, but if it is initially processed at Central Intake Office Sydney, then it processes there for around 2 months and then moves to LVO, thats how it was for me, i was at CIO till march 8th and then moved to LVO Pretoria, so you might be at CPC ottawa and you wont ever move to pretoria. Even I am an Indian but since my residence country is Mauritius hence my LVO was Pretoria, same for you if you do move to an LVO. I would suggest sending that email to know if you are in Pretoria LVO, you could call also if you wish, there is a CIC number but you would have to wait for around 30 minutes and even after waiting it might say there is high volume of calls and to call back again. but 50% chances you do get to speak to an agent and you can ask for your processing place.

For background check it isnt related to military, how it works is that when CIO processes, they validate all your inputs and documents and make recommendations for the final visa officer, they check your work history, travel history, get information back from countries you have spent more than 6 months etc. Since your husband travelled a couple of countries, they could be obtaining more information.

I suggest find out where your application is either through email or call and then i can give you my best guess on how much waiting time it is.

Cherry15

Jan 7, 2018
Any opinion on this

My lawyer received PPR email and he forwarded it to me by writing the mesage what needs to be send with my passport. But he also attached the official ppr email which he received from cic.
While sending package to cic for stamping, i added official cic ppr email printout and lawyers email which includes his message.
So my question is whether cic gonna point out why i sent them the extra print out of my lawyers email??

Asking this question sounds dumb but just getting nervous about this