Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
If you are close to the passport office and you have the oath ceremony in the morning you could try the next day. it has worked for many on here.
Yes I live close by and will try to apply passport on the next day. Let's see if it works.

Jusia

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I live close by and will try to apply passport on the next day. Let's see if it works.
After the ceremony I have been told to wait 2 business days to apply for passport. But you can request express service at the passport office as your trip is coming up.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
After the ceremony I have been told to wait 2 business days to apply for passport. But you can request express service at the passport office as your trip is coming up.
you know what ?? you can even request the express one ,, which will be picked up the following day

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
It is funny when you find that someone applied in April 1st and a decision has been made for him !!!!
3 months after us and he got a DM !!!!!

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Here on the site they are saying if it is within normal processing time they may not reply .... and as such we are within 12 month so how come they replied it in case of so many Jan 2017 apply ppl.
You are right. That is what is written in the site. What is your point? Are you angry that they are replying to us or what? :)

sarna99

Apr 10, 2017
Hello folks,
If your citizenship application is showing decision made, does it mean no further processing of application is required and a decision has been made ? Why does it take so long to get an oath date after decision has been made ?

wanchope

Mar 3, 2017
Below are all the status of my case shown on the cic website. This is way slower than nornal, isn't it? I did my finger prints in late March and called CIC in April to follow up. They said they got the result from RCMP.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 1, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Last edited:

BathTdot

Star Member
Dec 6, 2011
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
file shows IP aug 2nd 2014 decision made 12-08-2014
LANDED..........
12-09-2014
Below are all the status of my case shown on the cic website. This is way slower than nornal, isn't it? I did my finger prints in late March and called CIC in April to follow up. They said they got the result from RCMP.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 1, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Exact same boat bud

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 11, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 31, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is requi

wanchope

Mar 3, 2017
Exact same boat bud
I thought my case would be the easiest to process. I came to Canada 4 and half years ago and have only been to the US for about 7 days in total since that time. I have been under employment for over 95% of the 4 years, at a pretty well known Canadian company. Absolutely no criminal records.
I wonder why. Maybe because my case was sent to St Lawrence??

OMaverick

May 7, 2017
Hello Friends !!!

Here are the updates ~

My Time Line ~

Application - Jan 5 ( Mississauga )
Application received - Jan 9
AOR - Jan 24
In process - Jan 31
Invitation to test - Feb 16
Test Date - Mar 16 ( Mississauga )
DM - Mar 17
Oath Letter - May 15
Ceremony - June 6

Thank you for all friends for support and contributions.
All the best !!