+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017-Citizenship applicants

M18

Dec 29, 2017
Hello Everyone:

Congratulations to all who have completed their journey! and good luck to those who are almost there!

I am soon to apply for citizenship, and have 2 questions that are for now holding me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Question 1 (question 11 in application form)

"Enter details of your employment and education history during the eligibility period below. Be sure to provide information for entire eligibility period."​

I need help with the red text highlighted below:
Under this question there are spots such as (Dates-From/To, name of employer, occupation/field, where were were you physically present (My residence address at the time or my employer's address), city, country, name of contact (My landlord contact or employer contact), phone number (landlord or employer?), email adrress)

• Question 2 (question 9b in application form)
What date should I enter under expiry date of my work permit
  1. The expiry date on my work permit document, or
  2. The date I stopped being a temporary worker and became Permanent Resident
Thanks a lot in advance!!

AlexiCanada

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hello Everyone:

Congratulations to all who have completed their journey! and good luck to those who are almost there!

I am soon to apply for citizenship, and have 2 questions that are for now holding me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Question 1 (question 11 in application form)

"Enter details of your employment and education history during the eligibility period below. Be sure to provide information for entire eligibility period."​

I need help with the red text highlighted below:
Under this question there are spots such as (Dates-From/To, name of employer, occupation/field, where were were you physically present (My residence address at the time or my employer's address), city, country, name of contact (My landlord contact or employer contact), phone number (landlord or employer?), email adrress)

• Question 2 (question 9b in application form)
What date should I enter under expiry date of my work permit
  1. The expiry date on my work permit document, or
  2. The date I stopped being a temporary worker and became Permanent Resident
Thanks a lot in advance!!
you put the address of your employer when you are reporting employment time, if you were not employed you put your residence address.

you put the expiry date of your work permit that is on the visa. (check more on this point)

flyingscottie

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
And the award for the longest wait goes to......ME!!! I went to my MP's office yesterday to ask if they could help. It has been 12 months since I submitted all my RQ documents.

They called and tried to get information - and guess what?!! I was approved on Oct 24 :D:D:D. No email from them yet... hopefully in the next week or two.

What can I expect next? Do I get to choose the date/time/location of the oath?