canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Hi,
Count me in. I'm also gonna apply in january 2017.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

wizard88

Oct 26, 2013
I am applying in January also.

I have a question ,I understand that the date printout from the online physical presence calculator, and the date on this form must be the same date and sign it.What about the form CIT 0002 ,can I put the next day or must also be the same date also.

Thank you

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
wizard88 said:
I am applying in January also.

I have a question ,I understand that the date printout from the online physical presence calculator, and the date on this form must be the same date and sign it.What about the form CIT 0002 ,can I put the next day or must also be the same date also.

Thank you
Same date.

obitar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can print it anytime using the time when you will apply
For ex. U will apply January 10 but have to put this applying date on calculator but you can print it anytime before like January 5
Make sure when u sign it put the same date of apply in that case January 10
Hope it clear

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Form: Application for canadian citizenship. Minors (under 18 years of age)

Q10 A : LANGUAGE EVIDENCE

If the child is between 14 and 17 years of age, you must submit acceptable proof that demonstrate that the child has adequate knowledge of English or French. Please check the appropriate box to indicate which of the following forms of proof are submitting with the application.

◇ Most recent report card or progress report; or
◇ Letter from educational institution/ministry (only the originals will be accepted).
◇ Results of a IRCC approved third party language test.or
◇ Diploma, certificate or transcript of a secondary or post secondary education completed in english or french, in canada or abroad; or
◇ Evidence of achieving CLB/NCLC4 in a govt. funded language program.

B. The child is deaf, which prevents me from submitting the child's proof of language described 10A with the the application.
Note: If you check yes, you must submit supporting evidence with application.

□ Yes □ No

C. The child has disorder, disability or condition that is cognitive, psychiatric or psychological in nature which prevents from submitting the child's proof of language with the application.

□ Yes □ No

Still unclear about that question. Should I leave all the parts unchecked. Though my child is 6 year old. Kindly guide.

tarikMontreal

Mar 22, 2015
hi guys I just found out that I lost the record of landing. anyone knows if you can apply without it? (don t want to wait 6 months..)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
canada1234 said:
Form: Application for canadian citizenship. Minors (under 18 years of age)

Q10 A : LANGUAGE EVIDENCE

If the child is between 14 and 17 years of age, you must submit acceptable proof that demonstrate that the child has adequate knowledge of English or French. Please check the appropriate box to indicate which of the following forms of proof are submitting with the application.

◇ Most recent report card or progress report; or
◇ Letter from educational institution/ministry (only the originals will be accepted).
◇ Results of a IRCC approved third party language test.or
◇ Diploma, certificate or transcript of a secondary or post secondary education completed in english or french, in canada or abroad; or
◇ Evidence of achieving CLB/NCLC4 in a govt. funded language program.

B. The child is deaf, which prevents me from submitting the child's proof of language described 10A with the the application.
Note: If you check yes, you must submit supporting evidence with application.

□ Yes □ No

C. The child has disorder, disability or condition that is cognitive, psychiatric or psychological in nature which prevents from submitting the child's proof of language with the application.

□ Yes □ No

Still unclear about that question. Should I leave all the parts unchecked. Though my child is 6 year old. Kindly guide.
Anyone?

Hitchhiker40

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Seems like none of the members who are planning to apply in January cares about "intent to reside" clause? I know of a few people who are eligible to apply for citizenship but haven't applied yet on purpose. Only because they are waiting for Bill C-6 to get approved first so that under the new rules they don't have to show intention to continue to reside in Canada once citizenship has been granted.

Any thoughts or comments, please?

yyc84

Apr 28, 2015
Just submitted my application for Canadian Citizenship as a single adult. Here are my details:

App sent: Dec 28 (via FedEx)
App delivered: Dec 30

While I am technically a December applicant, since my application was delivered on the last working day of December just before the New Year's break, I figured my time line will be more aligned to January applicants and therefore I am posting in this thread.

Joe Joe

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
I though it will be applied to all
Hitchhiker40 said:
Seems like none of the members who are planning to apply in January cares about "intent to reside" clause? I know of a few people who are eligible to apply for citizenship but haven't applied yet on purpose. Only because they are waiting for Bill C-6 to get approved first so that under the new rules they don't have to show intention to continue to reside in Canada once citizenship has been granted.

Any thoughts or comments, please?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
yyc84 said:
Just submitted my application for Canadian Citizenship as a single adult. Here are my details:

App sent: Dec 28 (via FedEx)
App delivered: Dec 30

While I am technically a December applicant, since my application was delivered on the last working day of December just before the New Year's break, I figured my time line will be more aligned to January applicants and therefore I am posting in this thread.
Welcome aboard.