+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017-Citizenship applicants

wanchope

Mar 3, 2017
It sure is taking a long time to get oath notices. Still waiting on Scarboro office as its getting close to 2-month time since test.
CIC is damn slow this year. Even a early June oath looks difficult.
It's disappointing to see no updates for GTA applicants here since its been a while since everyone wrote their tests and passed and got DM.
At least you've already taken the test. Look at me.

Kamran2015

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi everyone,

Could someone please advise about the minimum and maximum of amount of time it takes to receive the test invite letter?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Could someone please advise about the minimum and maximum of amount of time it takes to receive the test invite letter?
There is no minimum or maximum time unfortunately. Only average times which you can find in the tracking logs posted in several threads here.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Congrats Raj. Wish you all the best in your life
Thanks Sa3Sa3,

I am looking for any idea or suggestion regarding passport. I made an honest mistake in passport form. The line said address for last 2 years but I click on Same as Current address whereas I found I have been living to my current address for last 1 yr and 7 months. Does anyone has any idea if that'd be creating issue or delay? What could be the worst outcome for this mistake?

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Thanks Sa3Sa3,

I am looking for any idea or suggestion regarding passport. I made an honest mistake in passport form. The line said address for last 2 years but I click on Same as Current address whereas I found I have been living to my current address for last 1 yr and 7 months. Does anyone has any idea if that'd be creating issue or delay? What could be the worst outcome for this mistake?
Go back to them and inform them about the mistake

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Thanks Sa3Sa3...I just called them and update all my details. I was worried if that'd delay the arriving of passport but they confirmed this won't delay anything. :)

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
those from january still waiting for test invite should get their ATIP notes or contact their MP for help.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
those from january still waiting for test invite should get their ATIP notes or contact their MP for help.
I got my ATIP ,, it does not reveal too much expect the following step ,,, however I got here a question can call center agent see if a file became non-routine or still a routine file ?????
as of when they can tell if a file non-routine ,,, should an applicant wait a complete year to know that his file is non-routine

Last edited: