+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2020 Intake -Seneca & Fanshawe

Sammy.1000

Jul 17, 2019
I have applied for both. Well fanshawe was done by the agent and I did the seneca one. I'll wait for a response just like you.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
I have applied for both. Well fanshawe was done by the agent and I did the seneca one. I'll wait for a response just like you.
Thanks. If you get any response from anyone please do share it:).

What course you have applied? and the date???

Sammy.1000

Jul 17, 2019
Of course
I just don't know if I will. It'll be luck if get acceptance. I applied for biotechnology course. Although my agent says they might not give me the acceptance but that's the only one I can apply to. Fingers crossed.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Of course
I just don't know if I will. It'll be luck if get acceptance. I applied for biotechnology course. Although my agent says they might not give me the acceptance but that's the only one I can apply to. Fingers crossed.
Why do they deny your application?

What other courses you've opted for?

Sammy.1000

Jul 17, 2019
Because the biotechnology one is a undergraduate course and I have a Bsc already
But that was it.
I opted for chemical lab technician and office administration in health services

All undergraduate courses again. But they don't offer any kind of graduate certificate related to life sciences so its difficult.
We'll see of luck plays out.

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Because the biotechnology one is a undergraduate course and I have a Bsc already
But that was it.
I opted for chemical lab technician and office administration in health services

All undergraduate courses again. But they don't offer any kind of graduate certificate related to life sciences so its difficult.
We'll see of luck plays out.
Oh yes, I see.!

Never worry. Why don't you choose PGD certificate course related to yours in any other colleges?

VDXO90

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

has anyone applied for Jan 2020 intake in Seneca and Fanshawe? Got offer letter?

please post your feedback here.

Vignesh
Yeap i have also applied for jan 2020 intake but not received offer letter yet and it might take 1 month more.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hi,

has anyone applied for Jan 2020 intake in Seneca and Fanshawe? Got offer letter?

please post your feedback here.

Vignesh
Try to stick with Seneca because Toronto has more part-time job opportunities as compared to the London area. Even though if you go to Fanshawe college, eventually you will move to Toronto or a bigger city for a job so why not go straight to Toronto.