+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA For 19th Draw - Please Connect Here

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceM said:
Hi, just got ITA and i am not doing anything yet as im scared i might click something by mistake and blow off this chance :)
So my question is, if there are details i wud lyk to add, shud or cud i edit my EE profile before proceeding to PR application part or shud these changes be done in the "continue application" part?
You cannot edit your earlier profile. Click on 'Continue Application' and stay away from that 'Decline' thingy.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Musikwala said:
Got the ITA! Phew!!! :)

Now to proceed with the application. These are exciting times!

How many here are paying the RPRF also upfront? Just curious.
I intend to pay RPRF fee upfront. All the best to you my friend.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
After completing my Online forms and getting to the document checklist I noticed that for documents such as passports and PCC it is saying Multiple required. Is this because I have more than one person on my application. Multiple is beside all our names?

Just want to know if this is normal.

Also I selected yes for the two visa rejection questions but there was no section for an explanation. At what point will I be asked for an explanation?

Thanks in advance for a response to this question.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hello,

I have question regarding "Personal activities" part. I completed all of them but then it still says it's incomplete .. What did I do wrong? ><

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MASF said:
After completing my Online forms and getting to the document checklist I noticed that for documents such as passports and PCC it is saying Multiple required. Is this because I have more than one person on my application. Multiple is beside all our names?

Just want to know if this is normal.

Generic. But it isn't for having multiple people in the application. It is intended for applicants having dual citizenship, multiple PCC(s) etc.

Also I selected yes for the two visa rejection questions but there was no section for an explanation. At what point will I be asked for an explanation?

You can choose to add an explanation in the LOE section. There is no other specific section where you're asked for an explanation.

Thanks in advance for a response to this question.

nash24

Mar 29, 2015
Got ITA and filling out the online questionnaire now.

For the travel history section, it mentions: "Provide details of any trips nash24 has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

I have been a resident of Canada since I turned 18. For this section does country of origin mean the country of my citizenship (India)? So I should include any travel to any country other than India and Canada??
Even though I am an Indian citizen, I lived in the middle east for most of my life before coming to Canada. So I am a bit confused as to which travel I should/should not include!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nash24 said:
Got ITA and filling out the online questionnaire now.

For the travel history section, it mentions: "Provide details of any trips nash24 has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

I have been a resident of Canada since I turned 18. For this section does country of origin mean the country of my citizenship (India)? So I should include any travel to any country other than India and Canada??
Even though I am an Indian citizen, I lived in the middle east for most of my life before coming to Canada. So I am a bit confused as to which travel I should/should not include!
Include all trips you have taken out of India (country of origin) OR Canada (country of residence) in the last 10 years or since your 18th birthday whichever is earlier.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
1- My wife is working as home tutor, privately provide tuition to students at home. In her work history I have mentioned her related NOC and job as "self employed", the system is asking now to upload her experience certificate so that system can calculate her points but I didn't include her any points in my application.

2- She has TWO visits to Dubai..
1st visit is for tourism purpose from Pakistan to Dubai from 31-08-2013 to 29-10-2013.
2nd visit is from 20-11-2013 to 11-01-2014 for employment purpose.

These visits are discontinuously and if a person calculate those months, they are not equal to 6 months. But in PCC field, they are asking "Police Certificates (Multiple)..?

What do I have to upload in "Marriage Licence/Certificate" and in "Relationship Proof"..?? aren't both same? is it related to my documents?
Also, one more thing is "Family member proof of status".. what is it for?

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi All,

For the question on immigration history:
1. Have you applied to CIC before?

2. Have you applied for PR before?

How do I answer this for my case where I sent an application for FSW-PR 2014 but application got returned due to cap reached?
I got the letter from CIC informing I am not eligible since cap was reach. There was also a UCI number on my form but it was in pencil...

If I answer yes to both questions, one asks for PR file number which I dont have and a UCI number which is in pencil which Im not sure is official...

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceM said:
hi All,

How do I answer this for my case where I sent an application for FSW-PR 2014 but application got returned due to cap reached?
I got the letter from CIC informing I am not eligible since cap was reach. There was also a UCI number on my form but it was in pencil...

If I answer yes to both questions, one asks for PR file number which I dont have and a UCI number which is in pencil which Im not sure is official...
You should contact CIC.

nash24

Mar 29, 2015
My checklist says I have to get "Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)".
I am a single applicant, but have been a resident of Canada since I turned 18. I have made multiple visits to middle east and India, but never for more than a few weeks (sometimes a few months) at a stretch.

From the CIC website, its says: "In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18."

I have not lived in any other country other than Canada for more than 3 months (my longest stretch in a row outside Canada). So I am not sure why it is asking for multiple PCCs..
Also, do I have to submit a Canadian PCC?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nash24 said:
My checklist says I have to get "Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)".
I am a single applicant, but have been a resident of Canada since I turned 18. I have made multiple visits to middle east and India, but never for more than a few weeks (sometimes a few months) at a stretch.

From the CIC website, its says: "In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18."

I have not lived in any other country other than Canada for more than 3 months (my longest stretch in a row outside Canada). So I am not sure why it is asking for multiple PCCs..
Also, do I have to submit a Canadian PCC?
It is a generic message - everyone gets that. Based on what you've written here, you're not required to submit any PCC.

Just upload a short note in the PCC placeholder explaining the situation and attach the reference from this page that you don't need to submit an upfront PCC for Canada ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Select "Yes", as you have applied under FSW and got your application returned due to cap being full. I am in the same situation. I applied under FSW 2014 and got my application returned due to cap being full

Select "No", because you did not get through the first stage of screening.

UCI number written in pencil is the UCI number. I have my UCI number written in pencil as well.

JoyceM said:
hi All,

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
On the document upload screen, which document formats do they accept? (.doc, .docx, .pdf, etc)

Do they accept compressed (zipped files) for multiple files, or should we just paste all the scanned images into one document file?

Which do you recommend, to pay rprf upfront or to wait?