+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA For 19th Draw - Please Connect Here

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Guys...I got the ITA just now.I haven't claimed any points for Spouse's work experience and education. But I filled in her details. In other words Education assessment not done for my spouse. Only claimed points for her IELTS score.

Will CIC ask for her Education credential assessment and work reference letters? At the moment , I only have her IELTS score card.

Plz let me know....

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have not claimed points for your spouse education, then you need not submit the proofs. But its no harm in mentioning the same and submitting the ECA copy if you have one.

SPCanada

Jun 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
For a PNP based ITA, you will be assessed under CEC>FSW>FST in that order.
Thanks for the reply. I am elligible for both CEC and FSW.
But anytime can I come to know mine is PNP->CEC?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPCanada said:
Thanks for the reply. I am elligible for both CEC and FSW.
But anytime can I come to know mine is PNP->CEC?
Your application will be assessed to reconfirm that you are eligible for CEC and, if that's the case, you'll be processed under that class.

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
Congrats Everyone! Blessed to be part of this group ;)

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Just start filling up the new application that you see in MyCIC.
Hey buddy,

So for the ITA, I can only find the email messages. Where is the actual "Permanent Resident" application that I should start applying/submitting documents to. The step by step guide in the email does not really match with what I see on myCIC account. Do you have a screenshot or something ?

Please and thanks. :)

SPCanada

Jun 9, 2015
Dilbert said:
Hey buddy,

So for the ITA, I can only find the email messages. Where is the actual "Permanent Resident" application that I should start applying/submitting documents to. The step by step guide in the email does not really match with what I see on myCIC account. Do you have a screenshot or something ?

Please and thanks. :)
Check just above the My messages..You will find a section Continue my profile/application

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Asivad Anac said:
Your application will be assessed to reconfirm that you are eligible for CEC and, if that's the case, you'll be processed under that class.

even i had the same doubt . So when you say the application will be assessed to reconfirm... will that happen once i submit all the docs or before that . Coz no way i want to do under FSW

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
even i had the same doubt . So when you say the application will be assessed to reconfirm... will that happen once i submit all the docs or before that . Coz no way i want to do under FSW
Check 'Provincial Nominee Program application for permanent residence' here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Evaluating PNP applicants on A11.2

It is possible that a candidate may appear to meet the program requirements of more than one federal immigration program. When this occurs, the processing office must only determine that the applicant meets oneof the federal programs for which they have been tagged. Once the applicant is determined to have met one of the federal immigration programs there is no need for further assessment of the others.

Processing offices should assess PNP applicants for federal programs in the following order:

CEC
FSTP
FSWP
Should the applicant fail to meet the first program considered, the processing office should consider the other programs to which the applicant has been tagged in turn until the applicant either meets one program or all possible tagged programs have been considered.

If it is determined that the applicant does not meet any of the tagged federal immigration programs, the application should be refused on A11.2. Misrepresentation should also be considered, as appropriate.

lita0315

Sep 22, 2015
Congrats to everyone who received their ITAs!

As for me, I have a quick question.
My score was 1043 but in reality should be 1018, due to the glitch on myCIC related to work history (since we only input the month, instead of the date).

But since my score is way higher than required, should I be worried?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lita0315 said:
Congrats to everyone who received their ITAs!

As for me, I have a quick question.
My score was 1043 but in reality should be 1018, due to the glitch on myCIC related to work history (since we only input the month, instead of the date).

But since my score is way higher than required, should I be worried?
Nothing to be worried about.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
ITA received today and I am one very happy person right now. Congrats to everyone!

matrix21

Jan 21, 2015
Regina, SK, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
little bit confused,who is cic minister still chris alexander?if no,,,dn why in draw it's written chris alexander... :eek: :(