12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Got the ITA! Phew!!! :)

Now to proceed with the application. These are exciting times!

How many here are paying the RPRF also upfront? Just curious.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
How do i accept it......i see a table asking me to fill the form or decline...should i proceed with that and only than i will see accept button?
You "accept" by sending in your application within 60 days. Good luck!

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
SSSMM said:
HOW CAN I VIEW CHECK LIST AFTER RECEIVED ITA
You need to complete application form and a list of documents will be generated AUTOMATICALLY.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
matrix21 said:
little bit confused,who is cic minister still chris alexander?if no,,,dn why in draw it's written chris alexander... :eek: :(
The change of government officially takes effect the 4th I believe.

benzylamine

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Got the ITA! Phew!!! :)

Now to proceed with the application. These are exciting times!

How many here are paying the RPRF also upfront? Just curious.
I PAID IN CASE OF SLOW PROCESS, anyway, congrats to all~~~

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do i need to add details of my expired passport? (It gives error as it has already expired)

All my travel history is in that passport but it expired in july 2012. I have been issued a new one since.

Please advise.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Your application will be assessed to reconfirm that you are eligible for CEC and, if that's the case, you'll be processed under that class.
Hi Asivad

Could you please let me know what is 19th draw score. I checked in CIC website still 19 th draw details not added.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
hi all
good to see this forum. it will be helpful.
I got a situation. I have a new passport with new passport details which I updated in my EE profile last month. But now when filling pre filled online forms, my passport details are filled as per my old Passport detail. I am confused whats happening?

Also< I am going to have a new born baby in 10 days. so i want to start my application after that only. but wanted to see document check list. so I am filling those questionaires before reaching doc checklist. at the moment i have to answer no for if any child question? Can I update this information later? if Yes how???
pls help
Thanks

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
It is a system glitch, old details that have been changed show up after ITA. Just put in your new passport details.

With regard to your unborn baby, my advice is for you to wait for the new baby to be born before submitting your application and include your new born in your application. Make sure you have the required funds for your new family size (including the new born).

Braxod said:
hi all
good to see this forum. it will be helpful.
I got a situation. I have a new passport with new passport details which I updated in my EE profile last month. But now when filling pre filled online forms, my passport details are filled as per my old Passport detail. I am confused whats happening?

Also< I am going to have a new born baby in 10 days. so i want to start my application after that only. but wanted to see document check list. so I am filling those questionaires before reaching doc checklist. at the moment i have to answer no for if any child question? Can I update this information later? if Yes how???
pls help
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
Do i need to add details of my expired passport? (It gives error as it has already expired)

All my travel history is in that passport but it expired in july 2012. I have been issued a new one since.

Please advise.
Just provide what is asked. It doesn't ask for old passport.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
pls help
Thanks
You can update the form later and you can move between document checklist and the form any number if times before submissions.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my ITA today!!

Its only saying continue application and decline!! No accept option!!

If i will not submit my application within 60 days thats INvitiation will be invalid right?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
I got my ITA today!!

Its only saying continue application and decline!! No accept option!!

If i will not submit my application within 60 days thats INvitiation will be invalid right?
Congratulations!

Yes. And filling up that form & submitting within 60 days is acceptance.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Hi guys, after a long wait, I received ITA as well today. All the best to others in completing the submission of application.

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, just got ITA and i am not doing anything yet as im scared i might click something by mistake and blow off this chance :)
So my question is, if there are details i wud lyk to add, shud or cud i edit my EE profile before proceeding to PR application part or shud these changes be done in the "continue application" part?