ITA For 19th Draw - Please Connect Here

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
For the question on immigration history:
1. Have you applied to CIC before?
Select "Yes", as you have applied under FSW and got your application returned due to cap being full. I am in the same situation. I applied under FSW 2014 and got my application returned due to cap being full

2. Have you applied for PR before?
Select "No", because you did not get through the first stage of screening.

UCI number written in pencil is the UCI number. I have my UCI number written in pencil as well.
This is great!! Thanks for clarifying this!!

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors, I have completed filling the online form and now at a screen where it does ask me to upload the documents. Can you help me with these questions

1. Do we have to send a hard copy as well ? What happens after we upload ?(Would we get the payment options only after uploading all the required documents ?)

2. How to upload multiple files ? Say for Employment documents, I have the following documents Offer Letter, Promotion Letters, Job Responsibilities and Service Certificate for all 3 employers. On an average, for every employer I have 20 to 25 pages. Should I just scan all of these documents as one pdf for every employment and attach them ?

3. My first employer had quoted he will try to get my pay slips, but he is not sure about that. Can I upload the payslips after I have finished uploading after a few days before doing the final submission or after the payment ?

4. When creating the profile, I added the work experience for my wife, but did not claim any points for the same. Can I remove her work history now from the application ? Or should I upload all the requested documents ?

5. How to upload the cover letter ?

I tried searching the forum, but then thought it would be better if this question is again asked in this thread for the benefit of others as well.

Thanks in advance.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
1. Hard copy is not required. Yes, you will get the payment option after uploading all placeholders for documents.
2. You will have to combine all documents as a single PDF file for the employment section
3. Payslip is not compulsory. If you want to include it, you will have to combine it with the letter of employment as a single file and re-upload it. Please note that new uploaded documents overwrite previous uploaded docs.
4. yes you can remove her employment details if you did not claim point for it.
5. Which cover letter?
himohan_u said:
Dear Seniors, I have completed filling the online form and now at a screen where it does ask me to upload the documents. Can you help me with these questions

1. Do we have to send a hard copy as well ? What happens after we upload ?(Would we get the payment options only after uploading all the required documents ?)

2. How to upload multiple files ? Say for Employment documents, I have the following documents Offer Letter, Promotion Letters, Job Responsibilities and Service Certificate for all 3 employers. On an average, for every employer I have 20 to 25 pages. Should I just scan all of these documents as one pdf for every employment and attach them ?

3. My first employer had quoted he will try to get my pay slips, but he is not sure about that. Can I upload the payslips after I have finished uploading after a few days before doing the final submission or after the payment ?

4. When creating the profile, I added the work experience for my wife, but did not claim any points for the same. Can I remove her work history now from the application ? Or should I upload all the requested documents ?

5. How to upload the cover letter ?

I tried searching the forum, but then thought it would be better if this question is again asked in this thread for the benefit of others as well.

Thanks in advance.

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello dupsy21,

Thanks for the update !

So can I assume that we can make changes or upload the documents freshly again till we make the payment ?

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
So.... just to check, you are saying the 19th draw happened? What date? I cant see it on the CIC site.
Does anyone know the CRS score minimum for the 19th?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redfox05 said:
So.... just to check, you are saying the 19th draw happened? What date? I cant see it on the CIC site.
Does anyone know the CRS score minimum for the 19th?
Hey..
Yeah on the 23rd of October. The cut off was 489, 1502 applicants invited.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, anybody here who is claiming points for spouse relative in canada? Where is the section for this, as i only found it on PA forms but not on spouse and its not on my checklist...

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Yes, you can always change the documents you uploaded as many times as you want before payment is made.
himohan_u said:
Hello dupsy21,

Thanks for the update !

So can I assume that we can make changes or upload the documents freshly again till we make the payment ?

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all,
I have some work experiences which are neither my intended NOC nor I have claimed any points for those work experiences. now my document checklist ask for experience certificate for those jobs as well.
can I just remove those from my work history?? I am bit scared because i have to include them in my personal history to cover all the time period for last ten years.
Hoping for some advices from those who have passed this kind of situation successfully and from all who can shade some suggestions,
Thanks in advance.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Braxod said:
Hi all,
I have some work experiences which are neither my intended NOC nor I have claimed any points for those work experiences. now my document checklist ask for experience certificate for those jobs as well.
can I just remove those from my work history?? I am bit scared because i have to include them in my personal history to cover all the time period for last ten years.
Hoping for some advices from those who have passed this kind of situation successfully and from all who can shade some suggestions,
Thanks in advance.
Do not remove those work experiences as you need to cover 10 years in the Personal History section. I am also in a similar situation. I have 2 employments which are neither my intended NOC nor I have claimed points. Also, I do not have work experience letters for these. What I am doing is preparing a self declaration form and I am giving writing that I cannot get work experience certificate for these work experience and I have included what were my job duties. In addition to this, I am including my work contract and salary slips.

Hope this help. All the best

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Once points are not being claimed for the jobs, the jobs can be removed from the employment section but they should be included undet personal activities. Several people have done the same and got their PPR. I also did the same as well but my application is still in process.
darklord said:
Do not remove those work experiences as you need to cover 10 years in the Personal History section. I am also in a similar situation. I have 2 employments which are neither my intended NOC nor I have claimed points. Also, I do not have work experience letters for these. What I am doing is preparing a self declaration form and I am giving writing that I cannot get work experience certificate for these work experience and I have included what were my job duties. In addition to this, I am including my work contract and salary slips.

Hope this help. All the best

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi All:

Wondering if anyone can help. I have a step daughter who is not accompanying me but needs to do the upfront medical as per cic. My problem is that she lives in another country with her mom and she refuses to allow her to do the medical. Is there anywhere on CIC website that I could fnd information on alternatives to deal with this. I have not had any luck with my research so far.
Suggestions anyone?

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
For the passport, are we supposed to upload only the pages with personal information and travel stamps? Not all pages?

For PNP, where did you upload the scanned copy of the nomination letter?