Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3ighTy said:
For the passport, are we supposed to upload only the pages with personal information and travel stamps? Not all pages?

For PNP, where did you upload the scanned copy of the nomination letter?
Yes, just the bio/info page. Only upload what they asked for. I wasn't asked for my PNP letter because my Province approved it from within EE itself.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
A couple of questions regarding uploading of docs:

1. For Education Diplomas/Degrees, what about ECA report? They haven't specifically mentioned it. So do we have to upload it along with the degree and transcript??

2. For Employment Records, it says "Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them." What about other stuff like Offer letter, increment letter, relieving letter etc.? I suppose we can scan everything into that one pdf?... And what about other docs like tax returns or bank statements showing salary credit? Perhaps not needed?

3. And I see no requirement for mine or spouse's birth certificate. Only for our child. No need to upload ours?

Thanks.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They ask for schedule 4/4A while processing the application for PNP applicants even if the province nominates the applicant through EE directly.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
heeru_maan said:
They ask for schedule 4/4A while processing the application for PNP applicants even if the province nominates the applicant through EE directly.
Hi Hiru,

Where and how to upload/ include that from with your application?

Regards,

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rainforest said:
Hi Hiru,

Where and how to upload/ include that from with your application?

Regards,
If you decide to upload the Schedule 4 upfront, you can attach it with a letter of Explanation in that section.
If not, they will send you a request while your application is in process. A separate section will be added when this request is sent.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
heeru_maan said:
If you decide to upload the Schedule 4 upfront, you can attach it with a letter of Explanation in that section.
If not, they will send you a request while your application is in process. A separate section will be added when this request is sent.
Thanks heeru_maan, for your prompt reply. I'd probably wait to get the document request. However, have you submitted your application and got a document request already? If you have done so, please can you share your timeline?

Regards,

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
A couple of questions regarding uploading of docs:

1. For Education Diplomas/Degrees, what about ECA report? They haven't specifically mentioned it. So do we have to upload it along with the degree and transcript??

2. For Employment Records, it says "Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them." What about other stuff like Offer letter, increment letter, relieving letter etc.? I suppose we can scan everything into that one pdf?... And what about other docs like tax returns or bank statements showing salary credit? Perhaps not needed?

3. And I see no requirement for mine or spouse's birth certificate. Only for our child. No need to upload ours?

Thanks.
1. What?! I thought all CIC would be interested in is the ECA report. If we need to upload degrees and transcripts, does that mean we need to get the documents translated again and attested etc?

I'd of course upload the ECA report along if I were you.

2. You can merge them into one pdf yes, but keep in mind these are not mandatory.

3. I haven't read anywhere that principle applicants need to provide birth certificate. Wait and hear from other to make sure.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Ufa6174 said:
1. What?! I thought all CIC would be interested in is the ECA report. If we need to upload degrees and transcripts, does that mean we need to get the documents translated again and attested etc?

I'd of course upload the ECA report along if I were you.

2. You can merge them into one pdf yes, but keep in mind these are not mandatory.

3. I haven't read anywhere that principle applicants need to provide birth certificate. Wait and hear from other to make sure.
Thanks a lot for your replies. I already got my answers.

1. ECA report has to be uploaded but for whatever strange reason, it is not mentioned at all in that info tip next to where we have to upload education documents.

2. Ya I understand that all those docs aren't mandatory. Just wondering if it is better to upload all or no. But I think once you have payslips, you don't need bank statements showing salary credits or tax returns.

3. Principal applicant and spouse don't need to upload BC. Only child.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I am wondering,if i get ita under pnp and i qualify for CEC, should i be submitting the refernc letter from all my previous employers. All my exprinv prior to canadian were from UAE and getting letters with job duties and describtion is next to impossible. I have all my offer letters and releaving letters also my travel doc says i have been there on work visa. Will that help ???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
I am wondering,if i get ita under pnp and i qualify for CEC, should i be submitting the refernc letter from all my previous employers. All my exprinv prior to canadian were from UAE and getting letters with job duties and describtion is next to impossible. I have all my offer letters and releaving letters also my travel doc says i have been there on work visa. Will that help ???
If you qualify under CEC and you get 600 additional points via PN, you can safely leave out all foreign work experience from this application. Even if your CRS score is recalculated after removing all that experience, your score is likely to always be higher than the draw cutoff.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
hi all
hope everyone is working hard to apply. good luck
-- do we need to submit travel history visa pages of passport or not??
or it is the page with photo id name dob n signature only.?
pls share who ve apllied already. will be hrlpful for all
ta

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi |All ,

what docuemts we need to carry in India while going for medicals ?

Please let me know .

Regards,
Dave

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
hi all
hope everyone is working hard to apply. good luck
-- do we need to submit travel history visa pages of passport or not??
or it is the page with photo id name dob n signature only.?
pls share who ve apllied already. will be hrlpful for all
ta
Just the bio data pages.