Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks . I have got these made in March 2017 . can i use them or have to get latest after ITA date
You can use these work reference letters.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Hi have reference letter from my current employer as per CIC norms. Ita has all the details including contact and letter head in English but the company/hospital stamp is in arabic. Do I need to get it translated??

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Also...my request for e-visa (online application) was rejected for UAE without giving any reason. Later my relative got it from UAE for me. Do I need to mention it in Visa rejection history?

Lion2807

Aug 30, 2017
Hello people,

I got my ITA on Aug 9th, and still waiting for NBPNP nomination (my application reached their office on May 5th).

I have hired the services of an authorized representative. I already paid him half of the fees as per our contract agreement. The second half is to be paid upon reception of the File Number from CIC.
However since I got my EE ITA, he's been pressuring me to pay him. I told him I'll pay but only when I get the File Number.

His last message looked like a threat :

As soon as this is done (he means the e-APR submission), an automatic report is generated regarding credit-worthiness of applicant i.e. if he owes any fees: if negative, it may impact your application...up to you...

I am really afraid he might block my application or do something to penalize me.
Has anyone of you ever heard of this credit-worthiness thing?

manjeet_malik

Jun 12, 2017
Hello people,

I got my ITA on Aug 9th, and still waiting for NBPNP nomination (my application reached their office on May 5th).

I have hired the services of an authorized representative. I already paid him half of the fees as per our contract agreement. The second half is to be paid upon reception of the File Number from CIC.
However since I got my EE ITA, he's been pressuring me to pay him. I told him I'll pay but only when I get the File Number.

His last message looked like a threat :

As soon as this is done (he means the e-APR submission), an automatic report is generated regarding credit-worthiness of applicant i.e. if he owes any fees: if negative, it may impact your application...up to you...

I am really afraid he might block my application or do something to penalize me.
Has anyone of you ever heard of this credit-worthiness thing?
If you had mentioned that you have employed a representative to represent your case and if he/she is really authorized then it may impact your case else it should not be a case of worry. Maybe he know that you are in the last leg of getting your PR and may not need his assistance for further documentation that's why he is making psychological pressure on you.
Seniors, kindly suggest.

Lion2807

Aug 30, 2017
If you had mentioned that you have employed a representative to represent your case and if he/she is really authorized then it may impact your case else it should not be a case of worry. Maybe he know that you are in the last leg of getting your PR and may not need his assistance for further documentation that's why he is making psychological pressure on you.
Seniors, kindly suggest.
Hi Manjeet,
True!! Actually I don't need him anymore. But I said I'll pay him.
He really is an authorized representative, and has a membership ID number at the ICCRC.
I did mention I have a representative on the CIC profile, but now I also have the option of cancelling it. The IMM5476E form lets the applicant do it. I believe the Canadian Govt must have a reason to let us do this.
I don't know to what extent he can interfere in the process.

I have read another post where the representative has acted similarly.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ita-received-but-want-to-cancel-the-representative-new-express-entry-profile.503985/

manjeet_malik

Jun 12, 2017
H
Hi Manjeet,
True!! Actually I don't need him anymore. But I said I'll pay him.
He really is an authorized representative, and has a membership ID number at the ICCRC.
I did mention I have a representative on the CIC profile, but now I also have the option of cancelling it. The IMM5476E form lets the applicant do it. I believe the Canadian Govt must have a reason to let us do this.
I don't know to what extent he can interfere in the process.

I have read another post where the representative has acted similarly.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ita-received-but-want-to-cancel-the-representative-new-express-entry-profile.503985/
Hi!
i check the link you shared and surprising she had no ammunition left for her, she didn't have any information of her application which is surprising. Hope same is not true with you.
If you have all the relevant information, then also i would request you to be honest and pay him his dues but make sure you have a cordial relationship with your Representative and ask him to sail you through. But keep a check on what documents and information is being uploaded so as to avoid the surprises. You never know who might have grudges & anger still left.

manjeet_malik

Jun 12, 2017
H

Hi!
i check the link you shared and surprising she had no ammunition left for her, she didn't have any information of her application which is surprising. Hope same is not true with you.
If you have all the relevant information, then also i would request you to be honest and pay him his dues but make sure you have a cordial relationship with your Representative and ask him to sail you through. But keep a check on what documents and information is being uploaded so as to avoid the surprises. You never know who might have grudges & anger still left.
We too hired a consultant, but they shared all the information and passwords as and when the information was uploaded for us to cross check and update them of any missing information.

Lion2807

Aug 30, 2017
too hired a consultant, but they shared all the information a
I guess you are right. I don't want to risk it all when it's so close to happen. We too were given all passwords and accounts to cross check what they've done. His attitude and tone just changed when I got the ITA. Keeps pestering to complete the payment even before the application is submitted. That's not according to our contract agreement.

Anyway, thanks for your advice.

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Is there anything such as passing medicals? I am under the impression that they never share the results with you and that even the CIC just tells you whether your case is approved but doesnt give out piecemeal status updates such as medicals passed. or am i wrong? we only need to schedule the medicals and upload the proof right? or is there any other expectation of us?

S.G.G

Sep 6, 2017
I received ITA August 9th and I'm currently in the process of putting documents together (like everyone else:)). I have a question about the police certificates: if I have visited the UK on holiday and stayed for not longer than 5 months at a time but cumulative period of more than 1 year in the last 10 years, do I need a PCC from the UK? Any light thrown on this would be appreciated, thanks!

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I received ITA August 9th and I'm currently in the process of putting documents together (like everyone else:)). I have a question about the police certificates: if I have visited the UK on holiday and stayed for not longer than 5 months at a time but cumulative period of more than 1 year in the last 10 years, do I need a PCC from the UK? Any light thrown on this would be appreciated, thanks!
I belive you do as the sum of your stays amounts to more than 6 months (even when they are non consecutive).

Lion2807

Aug 30, 2017
Is there anything such as passing medicals? I am under the impression that they never share the results with you and that even the CIC just tells you whether your case is approved but doesnt give out piecemeal status updates such as medicals passed. or am i wrong? we only need to schedule the medicals and upload the proof right? or is there any other expectation of us?
U just need to upload the proof of medical exam. The doctor will give you the form to upload. He will send the tests results to CIC. You wont get any details from CIC. Just medicals passed or not.

Reactions: luckycharm1223

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys, I've got a few questions.
1. My passport has visa and entry/exit stamps in Arabic. Do I have to translate these pages?
2. If yes, where do I upload - placeholder for travel document / passport or LOE placeholder?
3. Are we to scan all pages in current passport OR only data page, and those pages with visa and stamps?
4. I intend to include visa and stamped pages for my 2 previous passports. Is this OK?

Last edited: