+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA August 2017 Connect here

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Guys,
I am a little confused. The home page states I have 87 days left to complete my profile. However, when I filled in the questionnaire it showed me the list of documents I need to upload and when i try to hit continue/save and exit from that page, it says I have 60 days to complete the documentation. So, which one is right?Do I have 60 days or 90 days? Can someone please clarify?
Thanks,

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
People , Plz help me to throw some insights on this issue
during medicals they found blood in the urine for my spouse (female). They asked her to come again after 10 days for the test to re check again. Can somebody tell me that this problem for my spouse will stop me getting a PR to canada
I don't think so. I am assuming the fact they want you to come back for a test means they think this was a one off thing and are giving you a second chance. They will use the results of the second test I think. Also, there could even be an error in the test -for all you know they could have collected the urine that had someone else's blood, or they could have given you someone else's report. There could be a lot of possibilities here and I dont believe they will penalize you.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Guys,
I am a little confused. The home page states I have 87 days left to complete my profile. However, when I filled in the questionnaire it showed me the list of documents I need to upload and when i try to hit continue/save and exit from that page, it says I have 60 days to complete the documentation. So, which one is right?Do I have 60 days or 90 days? Can someone please clarify?
Thanks,
Hey luckycharm. It's 90 days. It was 60 days up to a few a months back, but CIC must have realized that 60 days wasn't enough time for a lot of people to get together all their documentation so they changed it to 90. But there are a few places on the website where they forget to make the change :)

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I believe you require PCC if you spent more than 6 months in a particular country. You need to add all non consecutive travels to see if you exceed 6 months periods. Eg if you spent 4 months in 2015 and then another 4 months in 2017, then you spent 8 months and require a PCC from that country.
thx for your response, I understand that clause but I am asking about trips that are not in last 10 years, would that need pcc also?

Arch-1

Aug 27, 2017
Dears,
Thank you for your help in advance!
I recieved an invitation a couple of days ago. As I was preparing the required documents I read at a blog that I need to apply and get my license from a province in Canada before I submit my express entry application or otherwise my application may get rejected and lose my payments. However, I read at other blogs and articles that a license is only needed to practice when you are in Canada. To put you in the picture my profession is architecture and architects don’t need a license if they are working in firm as this is the case for many architects. Yet, I am currently working in the US towards my license and will still need about 4-6 months to finish the exams. I appreciate your help in clarifying the issue in hand and appreciate your advice on what to do in case it is indeed a must to have before I apply.
Thank you!

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i got an ITA , Can anyone provide me the list of docs reqquired . I am divorced with a dependent baby girl 2.5 years old .
Medical and police certificate i need that i know . What other docuemnts

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi i got an ITA , Can anyone provide me the list of docs reqquired . I am divorced with a dependent baby girl 2.5 years old .
I have a query regarding police certificate . If we live in another city in our home country do we have to provided police certificate as well ?

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Guys,
Thanks,
Some of the pages haven't been updated yet. Follow the days left shown when you login.

Reactions: luckycharm1223

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Dears,
Thank you for your help in advance!
I recieved an invitation a couple of days ago. As I was preparing the required documents I read at a blog that I need to apply and get my license from a province in Canada before I submit my express entry application or otherwise my application may get rejected and lose my payments. However, I read at other blogs and articles that a license is only needed to practice when you are in Canada. To put you in the picture my profession is architecture and architects don’t need a license if they are working in firm as this is the case for many architects. Yet, I am currently working in the US towards my license and will still need about 4-6 months to finish the exams. I appreciate your help in clarifying the issue in hand and appreciate your advice on what to do in case it is indeed a must to have before I apply.
Thank you!
You don't need a license for submitting your application or getting PR for that matter. License is optional even after you move to Canada that depends on so many factors.

Reactions: Arch-1

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I have a query regarding police certificate . If we live in another city in our home country do we have to provided police certificate as well ?
If PCC is a centralised in your country then you only need one like in UK. If it isn't then you will need one for each city you have lived for more than 6 months.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Accept your ITA and fill the form, once completed click continue and system will generate a personalised checklist for you. Hope that helps.

tbnb

May 31, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-10-2017
Doc's Request.
none requested
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
26-05-2017
Med's Request
15-09-2017
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
none scheduled
Passport Req..
28-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello all,

Happy to join the group...received ITA last week

tbnb

May 31, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-10-2017
Doc's Request.
none requested
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
26-05-2017
Med's Request
15-09-2017
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
none scheduled
Passport Req..
28-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
If I was self-employed (business investor) for couple of years, what should I select as "title" in personal history section.

Please help. I appreciate your feedback