+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA August 2017 Connect here

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello everyone.
I have recently received the ITA and I am in the process of gathering documents. I have completing my police clearance and was in doubt regarding the police check from Canada. I have complete the PCC for the home country and many of them are suggesting to complete the PCC for Canada as well. Presently I am in canada from last three years but the checklist states " You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for canada". That means as of now I just have to do the PCC for the home country and that is all. Correct??

Arch-1

Aug 27, 2017
Hi friends, does the rows in personal history have to be chronically ordered since some information are automatically generated from inputs in education and work section? Also, I added lots of information and then I wanted to add something I forgot between the two first rows and now I have 2 lines at the end of 20 row table that should have been in the second and third line! Thinking of redoing all the table again is just mentally frustrating...please help me if you can!

Reactions: pitico55

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Hi friends, does the rows in personal history have to be chronically ordered since some information are automatically generated from inputs in education and work section? Also, I added lots of information and then I wanted to add something I forgot between the two first rows and now I have 2 lines at the end of 20 row table that should have been in the second and third line! Thinking of redoing all the table again is just mentally frustrating...please help me if you can!
I am in the same boat as you are. I dont think it has to be ordered for you never know if the software will preserve the order after submission. It would still be ideal to arrange it but if its too much of work maybe not do it? I dont think it goes against you in any way expect that it can cause a little bit of inconvenience to the officer. I am not too sure myself what I will end up doing

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
If it will take one more day to just start over, i would do it. put it in order will at least will at least make the officer's job easier, so, better for you application.
you can fill your info in an excel sheet and save it, then you can only copy and past if you need to start over.

S.G.G

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, I would say it is best to arrange everything chronologically. The easy way is to start from the most recent then click on the modify button for the row you want to get out of the way, the details of that row will appear at the top. Then hit the delete button and that erases that row from the table. Click save at voila, it is now arranged properly. Yes, u will have to go through every row this way. But it’s much faster than deleting everything and starting all over again. Hope that helps and all the best!

Reactions: luckycharm1223

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Yes, I would say it is best to arrange everything chronologically. The easy way is to start from the most recent then click on the modify button for the row you want to get out of the way, the details of that row will appear at the top. Then hit the delete button and that erases that row from the table. Click save at voila, it is now arranged properly. Yes, u will have to go through every row this way. But it’s much faster than deleting everything and starting all over again. Hope that helps and all the best!
Meh, exactly what I had done during my submission! Good u shared this nice trick with others too.

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
If it will take one more day to just start over, i would do it. put it in order will at least will at least make the officer's job easier, so, better for you application.
you can fill your info in an excel sheet and save it, then you can only copy and past if you need to start over.
Hi,
I see your AOR as 10th Oct. Have you received any updates since then? I am curious to see how long its taking them to process applications post submission these days.

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hi,
I see your AOR as 10th Oct. Have you received any updates since then? I am curious to see how long its taking them to process applications post submission these days.
I got MEP after 10 days.
2 ADR for travel history for my spouse and myself
2 ADR for additional PCCs.
i am just waiting for the PCCs now....

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
I got MEP after 10 days.
2 ADR for travel history for my spouse and myself
2 ADR for additional PCCs.
i am just waiting for the PCCs now....
Very quick! Nice.
All the best for the rest of the process.
It's wierd that they are asking for ADR for travel history. What document can one provide besides stamps already captured on the passport.

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Very quick! Nice.
All the best for the rest of the process.
It's wierd that they are asking for ADR for travel history. What document can one provide besides stamps already captured on the passport.
ADR for travel history is mostly asked if they suspect a person might have lived for more than 6 months in a country and a PCC might be required for that country.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
ADR for travel history is mostly asked if they suspect a person might have lived for more than 6 months in a country and a PCC might be required for that country.
What is an ADR? Sorry a novice here.

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone please advise what the below status means? Is it IP1? Why does it say background check not required? I submitted my application on 11/19 and since then the application has been in this status.
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Hi,
Can anyone please advise what the below status means? Is it IP1? Why does it say background check not required? I submitted my application on 11/19 and since then the application has been in this status.
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
NA2
Expect PPR in a week or two.