+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA August 2017 Connect here

Arch-1

Aug 27, 2017
You don't need a license for submitting your application or getting PR for that matter. License is optional even after you move to Canada that depends on so many factors.
Thank you very much for your reply! Wish u all the best!

luckycharm1223

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
It's pretty wierd but the system asks me to submit medicals for my 1.5 year toddler dependent. It's pretty odd why would they require medicals for such a small kid and what blood,urine,etc tests will they do for kids. anybody heard about this before or been in the same boat?

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
T
If PCC is a centralised in your country then you only need one like in UK. If it isn't then you will need one for each city you have lived for more than 6 months.
Thanks a lot for your reply . can the information in the form can be changed ?

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
T

Thanks a lot for your reply . can the information in the form can be changed ?
You mean info in post ITA form. Yes it can be changed. No issues with that. Don't change any info that could affect your CRS score as they will check your eligibility after AOR. All the other info can be changed.

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

My proof of funds show my first name, father name and family name. However, in my passport in my passport only my name and family name are in english while my father name for some reason is written in arabic only. What should I do? Do I attach a birth certificate that shows my father name in english or do i translate the passport name legally?

Also, what is the validity of the bank letter. Is two weeks before submission fine?

In addition, the bank doesn't have any letter format that shows date of account opening. What should I do? I ordered statements of the first month my account was opened on but I don't know if that's a good idea or not.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi guys. My avg bank balance for last 6 months is this. Starting from latest. $21200, $20900, 18700, 15000, 3500, 8500. Do I need a gift deed or LOE or it would work? I am a single applicant and need to show $13200 funds

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,
It's pretty wierd but the system asks me to submit medicals for my 1.5 year toddler dependent. It's pretty odd why would they require medicals for such a small kid and what blood,urine,etc tests will they do for kids. anybody heard about this before or been in the same boat?
For children under 5, there's no blood or urine test - only their weight and height is checked and a simple physical exam is done during the medical test. Good luck.

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys. My avg bank balance for last 6 months is this. Starting from latest. $21200, $20900, 18700, 15000, 3500, 8500. Do I need a gift deed or LOE or it would work? I am a single applicant and need to show $13200 funds
You have a big jump between second and third months so I believe you need a gift deed.

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please I want to know if it's ok to use the same POF required also to show proof of employment (since salary was paid monthly into the account).

If Yes, Where do I upload it? Write LOE for it and upload in LOE box or attach it to reference letter and payslip and upload.

Thanks.

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
i am working in one company since past 8 years and have been on multiple designation titles .So i ;; be having one employment experience letter right? And same designation wise start date and end date i have mentioned while filling express entry profile

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
i am working in one company since past 8 years and have been on multiple designation titles .So i ;; be having one employment experience letter right? And same designation wise start date and end date i have mentioned while filling express entry profile

As per IRCC:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
As per IRCC:

• should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
Thanks . I have got these made in March 2017 . can i use them or have to get latest after ITA date

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
do w
As per IRCC:

[/QUOTE
do we have to mention salry as well ? or provide them the payslips