+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA August 2017 Connect here

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi, I received one too. Facing a few road blocks to fill the ITA form and get documents, but getting a lot of useful tips from this forum :)

Tonylee

Aug 7, 2017
I currently reside in another country away from my immediate family. My wife and kids are not accompanying me, but they are required to do the medical exam. Can we do the medical exams at different locations but of course at registered panel physicians?

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
Hi. This thread seems to be in hibernation.

How is everybody's documentation work going on? All the best friends :)

Reactions: dimidaza

Rayyy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
It's so much to remember!!!! I had to call families and friends to see if they remember where I've been ahhahaha

Other than that I'm excited! Hoping to have it all ready and submitted within 2 weeks.

Reactions: brilew

brilew

Jan 19, 2017
What all documents are you attaching as job proof?
Letter from employer mentioning job designation, place of work, duration, and job profile brief, details of immediate manager, email id , telephone number. If this is unavailable then affidavit is needed.
Salary slips of atleast 3 to 6 months
Appointment letter, offer letter, resignation letter, increment letter.
These are the things needed as proof of employment

Reactions: dimidaza

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
It's so much to remember!!!! I had to call families and friends to see if they remember where I've been ahhahaha

Other than that I'm excited! Hoping to have it all ready and submitted within 2 weeks.
I've looked at each stamp and visa on my passport so many times now to remember where I was at what point of time. The level of details required is quite daunting.. !!